Stavanger, Norway - Konserthus (Aug. 8, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Meat Is Murder / It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / All You Need Is Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Let Me Kiss You / Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person, NealCassidy.

• Photo from mozz.a / Instagram:

38925_stavanger.jpg

Last edited:
What she said new one from yesterday. Moz honered the characters from his favorite Norwegian movie: the slasherfilm Cold Prey (2006)

One change.
What She Said replaced Staircase At The Uni...

Only change was 'what she said'.

what did he drop.

Yes staircase but different place in the set. What she said 2 or 3rd last.

Jesse's pedals broke for the first half of Istanbul and nice to hear a 'stripped down' version.

No Have a go in Stavenger.... More potent Moz tonight, but the crowd was better in Bergen

Where are these @newsongs Mando teased about? I guess he meant they'd be playing solo stuff and not smiths. Zzzzz zzzzzz

In the past, hasn't he left it some way into the tour before introducing new material?

What she said new one from yesterday. Moz honered the characters from his favorite Norwegian movie: the slasherfilm Cold Prey (2006)

Offically completely in love with Morrissey, I love slasher movies. Never seen this one..

Jesse's pedals broke for the first half of Istanbul and nice to hear a 'stripped down' version.

Hope the video of that pops up. Be neat to hear it without the crunch. Hope your right about new songs

Please don't let this be the start of more Smiths material invading the setlist. The fact we started off with only the obligatory 'Meat is Murder' had me hopeful this was going to be a celebration of the solo career, rather than relying on those old Smith's standards.

Got loads of photos and videos. And he shook my hand during the encore. Crowd wasn't the best, but it was nice to enjoy the gig without having to jostle for position the entire time.

Oh, and another thing, there were two girls near me with blue roses. Anytime he came near, they held them out. He blanked them, apart from one occasion where he gave them such a disapproving look that I actually almost felt sorry for them. But I didn't. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

So he traded the sailor shirts for the pirate shirts. Cool. Going with the ocean theme I see (sea) :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom