Static link collection for Morrissey & The Smiths rarities (**TRY HERE FIRST**)

After lurking for years and years, I thought I'd register so I could say thank you for all the uploads.

So... thank you very much for the uploads.

While tagging them all to my own OCD preferences, I noticed (or as likely, didn't pay close enough attention) that neither Sisterama or Never Played Symphonies have the original Kill Uncle version of There Is A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends.

If I'm wrong, and it actually is on there, ignore me. If it is missing, I do have a copy I can upload if needed

cheers

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
After lurking for years and years, I thought I'd register so I could say thank you for all the uploads.

So... thank you very much for the uploads.

While tagging them all to my own OCD preferences, I noticed (or as likely, didn't pay close enough attention) that neither Sisterama or Never Played Symphonies have the original Kill Uncle version of There Is A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends.

If I'm wrong, and it actually is on there, ignore me. If it is missing, I do have a copy I can upload if needed

cheers
If things aren't obvious, it can well be due to it being included in older NHS compilations - which I haven't got round to hosting yet.
Feel free to share what you'd like.
I can check later as to the 'shared' status or not.
Regards,
FWD.

Top Bottom