Statement From The Ad Hoc Committee For The Perpetuation of Off Topic Discourse

I've just registered ... now I need to go back and memorise the url! I think that coming back here to get it while Moz-solo is down is somehow not an option ...

In any case have you noticed we barely had any problems today?

I think they've fixed whatever was crashing it (of course now that I've said it we're bound to lose it again...). I've registered at the perv- I mean, alternative forum just in case. Thanks, Busy Clippers!

Goody! The server's been consistently available for the last couple of days, but things happen. Or as they say in the funeral industry:

PREPLANNING TODAY MAKES SENSE
A number of people have protection against things that might happen, such as life insurance, auto insurance, medical insurance, or fire insurance, but they don’t know if they’ll ever need to use any of those protections. They have the coverage because it makes sense, even if those things never happen. So if it makes sense to protect ourselves against things that might happen, doesn’t it make as much sense, if not more, to provide protection for our [final] arrangements since it’s something that will happen?

:rolleyes:

Thank you Busy Clippers!!! Never again will I find myself wondering into strange and faintly disterbing forums when Solo crashes!

Back
Top Bottom