Statement From The Ad Hoc Committee For The Perpetuation of Off Topic Discourse

Just to remind you, the server was down again last night, and we still don't have a backup plan... This is disturbing!

Chica is right. While the server was down I visited a few of the sites suggested yesterday. The only one I absolutely veto (and everyone here has veto power, by the way) is the Razorlight site because of that dirge that plays. (I was so traumatized that I went swimming.)

03:15 PM GMT - Server down again for two seconds!
Sorry Demon, but I can't look at those yellow pages!
Although they do seem to be fun...

Aaaaaaargh...!!!!
I was going mad!!!
People, register at one of these forums ASAP:

My Chemical Romance

or

The Rasmus

This is me on them:

MCR.jpg

RASMUS.jpg

Thats a pretty kick ass dress. Are we seriously to join this forum?

Edit: Also, I've been trying to log in since I got up at 3PM. That was an hour and 49 minutes ago!

Yeah, I have the impression that Sir Alec will enjoy My Chemical Romance more too :D (at least because of my avatar!)

I really don't want to go to any of those sites even with your hot dress. I might have a panic attack from their melodramatic responses.

Yeah! What if The Great David T just packs it in one day, suddenly decides he's heard "Every Day Is Like Sunday" waaaayyyyy too many times, thinks to himself, "Golf sounds good," and zap. Or, maybe zip zap.

hello, yep it was down again. but it's saturday night we should be out in the town P A R T Y.... oh yeah we are smiths fans...
i don't like the rasmas or chemical romance!!!!!!
sure like that dress!
a richard pryor documentry is on telly that kept me interested and asmused!

I'm not sure I wanna register anywhere else. Whenever this place goes down I get a chance to do something like stand up, strech, eat, brush teeth, wash face, do some zip zap on my stepper ...

My heart is beating like crazy and I'm sweating and my hands are shaking
is this addiction crisis?

I guess that the very fact that it's saturday evening and that the few of us started exchanging messages app 5 secs after this place went up again speaks for itself

Back
Top Bottom