Statement from Morrissey on medical problems and tour - TTY, 16 March 2013

U.S. tour - true-to-you.net

16 March 2013

U.S. tour

There are no plans to continue with the present U.S. tour due to Morrissey's ongoing medical problems, and dates will not be rescheduled. Morrissey is bitterly disappointed with this decision and he apologizes to everyone who has been inconvenienced.

"It takes a lifetime to find the right words, and at the moment, I haven't got them. I've been a colossal pain where this continuously unpredictable illness is concerned, and now the physical limits have been reached. The tour had, in fact, been fantastic for all of us - a new slice of life full of concentrated power. The audiences everywhere have given so much, although I know that neither of us will ever receive our due. I hope this isn't the end, and I hope there will be other chances, minus the heavy burden of illness. Knots of grief today, but full of resolve for tomorrow."

Morrissey, Mexico, 16 March.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Statement From Morrissey On Medical Problems And Tour - TTY, 16 March 2013

post hidden - troll

In lamens terms: "I'm getting my pink oboe sucked by a buff 18 year old Mexican boy and can't be bothered to leave my hotel room"

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm delighted Morrissey is still in Mexico. A change of atmosphere will help him get better. Drink plenty of bouganvillea tea while your there. I'll be there on your next tour.

why do you bother coming on this site to say shit like that....

Where's my comments then? Can't you fannys take a joke?

Get well soon, Morrissey. You bring joy just by being you and that is why you are not allowed to predecease me, even if I am younger and healthier. I order you to stick around for the long haul. Let's take it easy and spend some quality time together in the warm sunshine. Blue skies, not the black skies in the daytime.

why do you bother coming on this site to say shit like that....

Wow? Did something actually get deleted for once? Must have been pretty bad given what's allowed to fly here...

Joke?

Sometimes I simply don't understand your psychology.

You might be given an infraction later if you keep posting insensitive offensive comments about his illness / cancellation.

For the record, I did not delete any posts in this thread. Other mod did and it has been undeleted with a spoiler tag.

Last edited:

Joke?

You might be given an infraction later if you keep posting insensitive offensive comments about his illness / cancellation.

tumblr_inline_mjrixqnsBX1rhjmi4_zps2464e789.gif

Wishing you well Morrissey.. Pick up some Yoga, breath fresh air somehow somewhere ;) Just make yourself well.
~~~~~~~~~~> <3

Marisela

I just pray he gets BEST, not just better. You won't know a good thing until it's gone.

I was so sad to read this.I really feel for Morrissey.I think he tried his best to continue the tour.I just want him to get better.I love you Moz and wish you a full and speedy recovery.You are in my thoughts and prayers.

:flowers::flowers:

Wow? Did something actually get deleted for once? Must have been pretty bad given what's allowed to fly here...

This.

Joke?

How insensitive could her remarks possibly have been? Have you read the "insensitive" crap that's been written about somebody who used to post here and died last week? Yet all of those posts remain? Why is it perfectly acceptable to say offensive things about a forum member's untimely death while "insensitive" comments about Sicknote Steve's latest health-scare aren't?

I've never before criticised the moderation on these boards, but there's something very wrong here. I understand davidt's position on free expression and normally I agree with him 100%, but probably half, or more, of the posts on the threads about Margaret Dale's passing ought to have been deleted immediately. Freedom of speech be damned.

With workers at the swedish COOP going to Mexico on holiday I somehow doubt the place is classy.

Joke?

at last, moderators actually taking action. a welcome change

Joke?

"I haven't had sausage for ages"

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRDrQxwJ6lw[/video]

Here we go again--oh poor Morrissey.

I just hope Morrissey gets the rest he needs to recover! Hopefully this will be a chance for him to regroup and come back better than ever

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom