Statement from Morrissey: It isn't nice and you shouldn't do it - TTY, 22 May 2013

Re: Statement from Morrissey: It isn't nice and you shouldn't do it - TTY, 22 May 20

Morrissey is such an arse; why does he feel the need to release a statement such as this? How about a statement of condolence to family of the slaughtered soldier? Or, a profoundly worded denunciation of the violence done by those two Muslim monsters?

No--he cannot do this. He never would., yet all of the BRS rat lovers will fawn at his feet again.

Whilst I agree with your Morrissey, arse statement (with the possible addition of 'humongeous') I think it unfair of you to expect him to comment on everything.
Lets face it, David Attenborough would make public statements on the environment for example as that is his schtick. Morrisseys schtick is animal rights (and being an arse).

so kate likes foie gras,lets stick a 3 foot pole down her skinny neck,see how she likes it.
as for these 2 beasts in london

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

so kate likes foie gras,lets stick a 3 foot pole down her skinny neck,see how she likes it.
as for these 2 beasts in london...there is no place in this world for muslims.

WARNING:

Please do not post anti-Muslim / racist comments again.

If you do not follow the site TOS, you will lose privilege (ie will be banned).

Thank you very much.

Re: Statement from Morrissey: It isn't nice and you shouldn't do it - TTY, 22 May 20

Wrong again. Do you actually know about differing carbon chain lengths, fat sources, triglycerides etc? I do. I ran a lab testing them. There's a huge problem in Tonga and Fiji because their main source of fat in cooking is coconut oil, which has a high level of saturated C12 to C18 triglycerides. The Tongan royals are spearheading a campaign to cut down its consumption. And while we're at it, what peer-reviewed papers have you read that show your position of "There has never been any credible evidence to support the claim that saturated fat clogs arteries" is true? Do you actually know what you're talking about?

P.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071648

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract

http://www.drbriffa.com/2010/01/15/...t-saturated-fat-does-not-cause-heart-disease/

http://blog.cholesterol-and-health.com/2010/01/saturated-fat-is-not-associated-with.html

I wish Morrissey would give a TTY update on his health condition so we could know if we should attempt to attend one of his upcoming concert dates.

What concert dates?

What concert dates?

On 30th March 2013 a statement was posted on TTY.

Morrissey would play gigs in Mexico in June 2013, Chile, Peru, Brazil and Argentina in July 2013.

However, these dates haven't been confirmed yet.

I could care less what Morrissey thinks about this issue. I love foie gras.

It's a shame a few nutjobs can go around getting it banned. How about putting your efforts to something positive? Like young children living in poverty. Ever think about that?

This militant PETA crap is really offputting

Do you honestly think that Morrissey thought those two lunatics hacking somebody to death was a good thing? Really?

Morrissey released a statement to ask people to do something about something he feels passionately about. Should he do this or should he take his brain out and do whatever everyone else wants him to?

This message doesn't mean I'm fawning at his feet, just that I believe freedom of speech to be a good thing.

To say it once more, I agreed with his statement on fois gras. I found it to be refreshingly to the point and, by the standards of his recent statements, relatively calm and focussed.

Morrissey's views on victims of terrorism are well known. I don't need to cover that ground again. He considers them to be useful to the advancement of his political views. A bit like the perpetrators, in fact.

Last edited:

Whilst I agree with Moz 100% about how barbaric and disgusting fois gras is, "Kate Muddleton" must be one of the lamest put-downs he's ever thought of.

On 30th March 2013 a statement was posted on TTY.

Morrissey would play gigs in Mexico in June 2013, Chile, Peru, Brazil and Argentina in July 2013.

However, these dates haven't been confirmed yet.

Oh right. Those concert dates.

To say it once more, I agreed with his statement on fois gras. I found it to be refreshingly to the point and, by the standards of his recent statements, relatively calm and focussed.

Morrissey's views on victims of terrorism are well known. I don't need to cover that ground again. He considers them to be useful to the advancement of his political views. A bit like the perpetrators, in fact.

He has spoken in defence of Irish terrorists but then again most "Irish" people I know have at some point. I don't remember him ever commending the work of Islamist nutjobs.

He has spoken in defence of Irish terrorists but then again most "Irish" people I know have at some point. I don't remember him ever commending the work of Islamist nutjobs.

I was talking of Breivik.

Seriously, worrying about foie gras when there are so many other serious matters that need attending to in this f***ed up world??? This guy is carrying on about ducks and geese????

Morrissey went bonkers a LONG time ago, but now its just seems he is really really really bored.

I was talking of Breivik.

Ah! His statement on that was certainly off the wall.

On other posts, I don't know why people want somebody else to say what they want them to say. If you've got something to say then say it yourself, don't hanker after someone else to do it for you. Morrissey likes to talk about animal things, it's not my bag but I've got my own gob to spout some other shite that means something to me but probably nobody else.

Last edited:

It's a shame a few nutjobs can go around getting it banned. How about putting your efforts to something positive? Like young children living in poverty. Ever think about that?

You can do both. You don't have to be a nutjob to be against this vile practice.

No, please, lets cover that ground again, perpetrator. And, anyone, who stands for something, you included, tends to use whatever jolt may be in the news to get peoples' attention. But, as long as animals are treated this way lawfully, so will be humans. Non-empathic numbness and denial rule our lives. Why? We are capable of so much more - more understanding, better care, better treatment, empathy, respect, and love.

Morrissey's statement:

The recent killings in Norway were horrific. As usual in such cases, the media give the killer exactly what he wants: worldwide fame. We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough, yet the media frenzy to turn the killer into a Jack The Ripper star is .... repulsive. He should be un-named, not photographed, and quietly led away.
The comment I made onstage at Warsaw could be further explained this way: Millions of beings are routinely murdered every single day in order to fund profits for McDonalds and KFCruelty, but because these murders are protected by laws, we are asked to feel indifferent about the killings, and to not even dare question them.
If you quite rightly feel horrified at the Norway killings, then it surely naturally follows that you feel horror at the murder of ANY innocent being. You cannot ignore animal suffering simply because animals "are not us."

935354_566502160057313_751816883_n.jpg

MLK wasn't even a vegetarian.

So wasnt he technically "look(ing) the other away"

- - - Updated - - -

You can do both. You don't have to be a nutjob to be against this vile practice.

The really sad thing is that they don't do both.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom