Statement by Morrissey on TrueToYou, Sept 14th, re. Smiths cds, blog & tour

Statement - true-to-you.net

Morrissey would like to stress that he has absolutely no affiliation with the site called Morrisseysworld, and that the views expressed on Morrisseysworld blog and Twitter page are not Morrissey's views, and do not come from Morrissey. Morrissey has no connection with this site. Please beware.

Morrissey would also like to stress that he has no association with the Warner release called 'The Smiths Complete'. This project has taken place without any consultation to Morrissey, and without any approach to Morrissey from either Warner, Rhino, or Johnny Marr. Therefore, Morrissey has no knowledge of the remixes, and has had no input in the project.

Morrissey would like to thank all of the people who have - so quickly - bought tickets for his November and December US tour, which he looks forward to very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Morrissey on TrueToYou, Sept 14th, re. Smiths cds, blog & t

Actually, it's not. It is chomping, you hairy scrotum.
"I got two things in this life. My word and my balls and I don't break em for nobody."
Tony Montana (Al Pacino), Scarface
Yet another fond memory friends from the, "19-hates"

Re: Article: Statement by Morrissey on TrueToYou, Sept 14th, re. Smiths cds, blog & t

Why does'nt he just concentrate on putting a quality band in place that can play and write half decent songs and then show us he has not developed "writers block" and can still produce the goods?
Or is he gonna just keep turning up and going through his boring motions!!! There are better tribute acts out there now than his present self!!!!! How mad is that???????????
"Has the world changed, or have I changed?"
One truly wonders, what could possibly be next?

The Congress Theater is in the downtown South Loop on Michigan and Congress. It is connected to the Roosevelt University, next to the Fine Arts Bldg and Artists Cafe. Guests performing at the Congress often show up at the cafe... Maybe. The food is mediocre and over priced. But hey... The Congress is known for it's great acoustics, intimacy and also know for the many world famous acts .... kinda like Morrissey.
The Congress Theater was built in the late 1800's and across from the world famous Grant Park. mmm

I'm afraid you're confused. The Congress Theater is at 2135 N. Milwaukee Ave. Not the South Loop. Nor is it near Grant Park. I've just read the reviews online. It's a hell hole, in a bad neighborhood, with a leaking ceiling, broken banisters, filthy bathrooms and with violent and corrupt security.

Why Morrissey Why. You're killing me.

Who is booking your venues?

I'm afraid you're confused. The Congress Theater is at 2135 N. Milwaukee Ave. Not the South Loop. Nor is it near Grant Park. I've just read the reviews online. It's a hell hole, in a bad neighborhood, with a leaking ceiling, broken banisters, filthy bathrooms and with violent and corrupt security.

Why Morrissey Why. You're killing me.

Who is booking your venues?
Truly friend....All appologies ! You are right, we were wrong. Friend sitting next to me from South Loop, Bridgeport actually.Near China Town. The Congress Auditorium is what we confused it for
Rhis theater is near Fullerton and Belmont area? Kind between...
A bit alarming at night, home of Richard Speck, Al Capone and Sam Giancana.
Love To All... Hope you make it, You'll Love It!!!
Annette Giancana
P.S. The place sounds almost as great as the Palladium on Sunset & those 8 shows in 09. Same leaking bathrooms, Dilapidated lobby, floor, paint,.. sirens at night...it was great! The place was brought to life by guess who?!

When will you wake up moron?

Well that's all well and good but frankly last time he played the MI Theater it wadn't filled!!! So I think the Old Miami would be fitting. Or the Northville Eagles.:rock:

Most of the anonymous comments posted in this thread are from the same IP address as are likely the ones on your site. The manipulation may get you short term traffic but good luck in the long term.

Ha! Busted Banjaxer!

I'm sorry, but I think your credibility evaporated sometime in the beginning of August....
Cold compress may help with the chaffing you must have from crossing/straddling back and forth
over the fence on this matter.

Watching you scampering one way, then the other, repeatedly - has been like watching a one-player tennis match.
We can only be thankful it hasn't involved you in a tennis skirt.

Good luck with your dreary blog & twitter account FAKE Morrissey. I do not think I've ever known a more imbecilic c***. If you hate this website so much, do us a favour and f*** off. Cowardly wanker, always posting under anonymous: even though it is the very thing you're always whinging about.

Lol! C'mon man? Try a little harder. At least drive around to all the kinkos and internet cafes in town to post your declarations. Get a library card! Squat at a computer college lab! Borrow people's laptops at starbucks. Make a team effort! :D It'S MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!

Crystal, you never cease to be utterly hilarious! I love it!

So where is the IP from? California? London? Or a squalid corner of Manchester?

Good question, where are they from David? It's obviously the same irritating person. A perpetual wind-up. Enough to make somebody 'go postal.'

It's not hard to believe the author of the blog has some link to insider info/rumours. Do you really think that nobody on the planet had any inkling Morrissey was unhappy with the Smiths box set business before he mentioned it himself (which he always does just before products are released, or quashes them)? Why would Morrissey or any M associate bother linking to Youtube videos of a Moz impersonator?
I said it in the forums a while back -- whomever it was that obsessed over "Paul" (said impersonator) on the front page here in hundreds of posts a few years back is the author of the blog, 100% guaranteed.

The reason Morrissey doesn't try to shut it down is because it doesn't say anything bad about him. Why would he bother?

After 3 denials in just a few months you can be pretty sure the blog has official approval whether or not Morrissey himself is pulling the strings. It's a brilliant parody with loads of irony and the carry on moments. The blog did promise a third denial and also predicted a while ago Morrissey would distance himself from the smiths boxset - funny how he linked his third denial of being involved with the blog with another clue that makes the blog's prediction come true, just like he did last time when he denied the blog was his and announced a US tour was imminent - preidtced on the blog just the previous day. If anyone doubts it's Moz now they really need help.

Lol! C'mon man? Try a little harder. At least drive around to all the kinkos and internet cafes in town to post your declarations. Get a library card! Squat at a computer college lab! Borrow people's laptops at starbucks. Make a team effort! :D It'S MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!

Why dont you go back to the forum to discuss the size of Morrissey penis? SCUM!

Crystal, you never cease to be utterly hilarious! I love it!

Oh yeah that was so funny. Haha come on. Have Morrissey yet forgiven you for being a miserable bitch here at so-scum? We saw how you begged him to do that on twitter. THAT is funny, no wait its sad.

All those page views on the blog, yet only 132 followers. That says a great deal, don't you think? Did I mention how crappy the graphics are? Is Morrissey too cheap to hire a web designer and have his own beautiful website? No, he isn't. The blog, of course, is the product of an impostor; one who could never afford such. All he has at his disposal are the same shite mediums everybody uses.

As far as the site is concerned, the domain is registered via GOOGLE... it's getting crazier and crazier.
And I am not saying any more.

x

ps - People are the same EVERYWHERE is awesome !

It's not hard to believe the author of the blog has some link to insider info/rumours. Do you really think that nobody on the planet had any inkling Morrissey was unhappy with the Smiths box set business before he mentioned it himself (which he always does just before products are released, or quashes them)? Why would Morrissey or any M associate bother linking to Youtube videos of a Moz impersonator?
I said it in the forums a while back -- whomever it was that obsessed over "Paul" (said impersonator) on the front page here in hundreds of posts a few years back is the author of the blog, 100% guaranteed.

The reason Morrissey doesn't try to shut it down is because it doesn't say anything bad about him. Why would he bother?[/QUOTE
Always an interesting post from King Leer. Please post more often. Thank you kindly for your thoughtful commentary.

Why dont you go back to the forum to discuss the size of Morrissey penis? SCUM!

I posted on that thread just to piss you off. I alread know Morrissey's penis size. :cool:

Well, I had a look at the other forum also to see what I "missed" during one week, because here it seemed like close to nothing, and it was delightful to see that another European has the same assessment of "dear" Johnny Marr as I have. I am not surprised about Morrissey's information on the Smiths release at all but would have otherwise. People always speak about their great song partnership but... I don't think it was quite as they think it was.

It was Marr who so snobbishly spoke about "bedsits" and a bizarre concept in its own right. Yet so easily adopted. Morrissey hardly was a bedsit and neither are most other people.

If I had to choose between Marr and Morrissey, I'd pick Morrissey with ease given my own experience with both.

How is the finger?

It's clear that he hates his fans as much as he hates himself. Thank God Marr has taken charge on this one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom