Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

No they aren't lies. All that stuff happened. You were once obsessed with Morrissey to the point your employers were concerned with your health.

Why are you taking this so personally, Kewpie? I have a right to redirect after her claims what I said happened was a lie.

LOL what the F is wrong with you!!! I have never had mental health issues nor concerns from any employer about my health! Another bold face lie about me. I shouldn't have to defend myself, but that is 100% untrue. I am a PhD level chemist/scientist at a biotech company with multiple patents...sorry, I didn't spend years of my life being a professional housesitter.

Re:

LOL what the F is wrong with you!!! I have never had mental health issues nor concerns from any employer about my health! Another bold face lie about me. I shouldn't have to defend myself, but that is 100% untrue. I am a PhD level chemist/scientist at a biotech company with multiple patents...sorry, I didn't spend years of my life being a professional housesitter.

Okay Mell. If it makes you feel better to toss out some red herrings and march away triumphantly, I'll stop talking about this. But you know.

Re:

Okay Mell. If it makes you feel better to toss out some red herrings and march away triumphantly, I'll stop talking about this. But you know.

I know what? That you're gasping at straws, blantantly lying, and slandering my name? You are sickening. I can't believe you would dare try to insinuate mental illness on my end (wow, just wow!) and then tie in some sort of issue with my employment. A straight up lie.

I am so embarrassed I naively thought you were a good person when I met you years ago. (And how many people on the forums fell into that SAME trap? You befriend people, gain their trust, then you turn around and viciously backstab them here in the forums. You go out of your way to hurt and insult because of some strange feeling that you've been wronged by everyone. You twist facts to fit your agenda and make up lies to prove your points and create drama on the board. I did nothing to you, in fact, I remember you begging me to let you live with me and when I decided that was a bit strange, you decided I was enemy #1.)

I'm done. CG, please put me on ignore, don't ever mention my name or insinuate anything about my character again. I would like to continue being a member of the forums, just please.leave.me.the.f***.alone.

Re:

I know what? That you're gasping at straws, blantantly lying, and slandering my name? You are sickening. I can't believe you would dare try to insinuate mental illness on my end (wow, just wow!) and then tie in some sort of issue with my employment. A straight up lie.

I am so embarrassed I naively thought you were a good person when I met you years ago. (And how many people on the forums fell into that SAME trap? You befriend people, gain their trust, then you turn around and viciously backstab them here in the forums. You go out of your way to hurt and insult because of some strange feeling that you've been wronged by everyone. You twist facts to fit your agenda and make up lies to prove your points and create drama on the board. I did nothing to you, in fact, I remember you begging me to let you live with me and when I decided that was a bit strange, you decided I was enemy #1.)

I'm done. CG, please put me on ignore, don't ever mention my name or insinuate anything about my character again. I would like to continue being a member of the forums, just please.leave.me.the.f***.alone.

Lol, no. You are embarrassed you thought you found a stalking buddy and were wrong. And I never begged to live with you, I threw the idea out there. Just put me on ignore, Mell.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

"Put me on ignore!"

"No! "You put me on ignore!"

Both of you, grow the f*** up. Nobody here gives a toss about either of you.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

"Put me on ignore!"

"No! "You put me on ignore!"

Both of you, grow the f*** up. Nobody here gives a toss about either of you.

I am a no one. :tears:

Re:

welcome-to-the-club-gif.gif

You're a bird with colorful plumage. Definitely not a no one.

Awwwwwww, shucks.

Re:

Now, now, there is a place for everybody at the table, regardless of what they do, all are needed in life. I will say, my experience has shown me that education never meant free from all subversions.

Re:

Now, now, there is a place for everybody at the table, regardless of what they do, all are needed in life. I will say, my experience has shown me that education never meant free from all subversions.

Yes, I agree. I shouldn't have brought that up, but I have worked very hard to establish my career and think it's off-limits when someone decides to try to fight dirty and insult me, especially when they are literally just making up shit. She knows nothing about my job, so why bring it up? Oh I know, it's because she loves to fight dirty and literally makes up lies to fit her arguments. It just think it's really unfair for her to keep spouting blatant lies about me (and others) on this board. I am a real person who knows other users outside of Solo in real life and I don't like the out-of-control character assassination that goes on here, especially when they are complete lies that a certain person made up to fit her agenda.

There are many other lies in her diatribe directed at Juno (that she thought was me), I don't even know where to begin. For instance, I met her outside on the street in front of the venue to give her tickets for the New York Dolls, we did not meet upstairs on the patio like she claims (why even lie about that)? I also did not kiss ass to find out that Morrissey was going to be at Russell Brand's show...unless Ticketmaster's ass counts, since that's where I got them. I never in a million years thought she was Morrissey or had sex with him :)confused: why?? I mean, really?). I do not stalk Morrissey, but if she thought I was some wild law-breaking stalker, why would she hang out with me at least 3 different times, beg me to sleep at her house (for the record, I declined several times, but she kept begging), and then beg me to let her move into my house? I'm a logical person and I know those facts don't add up. She just hates me because I refused to stay friends with her (at least that is what I gather. Or she is mad that I like her boyfriend Morrissey.) I have the emails she wrote me to prove it.

I'm not a Morrissey stalker like she keeps claiming...I've traveled abroad for a few of his shows, gone to see some bands that he's a fan of, eaten at the Cat & Fiddle (um, who hasn't?), visited his old house in LA (when he no longer lived there), I buy his albums, stage invaded once, and I have his autobiography. If these acts a stalker makes, then I guess about 30% of the board is also made up of stalkers.

I think it is much more scary that she believes she is Morrissey's soul mate and they are destined for each other. She writes those thoughts constantly on the board...she has filled up, what? 75 pages or more of her own dribble in the pigsty about all the signs she sees? And I'm the crazy one? Either way, it's f***ed up that it's always more convenient for her to throw her former friends under the bus, point fingers at everyone else, and deflect attention off of herself.

Re:

After browsing through these comments, I am just shocked that adults can act like 13 year olds, and believe the gossip they hear on the internet, and judge people by what they read or someone else says.

Re:

Yes, I agree. I shouldn't have brought that up, but I have worked very hard to establish my career and think it's off-limits when someone decides to try to fight dirty and insult me, especially when they are literally just making up shit. She knows nothing about my job, so why bring it up? Oh I know, it's because she loves to fight dirty and literally makes up lies to fit her arguments. It just think it's really unfair for her to keep spouting blatant lies about me (and others) on this board. I am a real person who knows other users outside of Solo in real life and I don't like the out-of-control character assassination that goes on here, especially when they are complete lies that a certain person made up to fit her agenda.

There are many other lies in her diatribe directed at Juno (that she thought was me), I don't even know where to begin. For instance, I met her outside on the street in front of the venue to give her tickets for the New York Dolls, we did not meet upstairs on the patio like she claims (why even lie about that)? I also did not kiss ass to find out that Morrissey was going to be at Russell Brand's show...unless Ticketmaster's ass counts, since that's where I got them. I never in a million years thought she was Morrissey or had sex with him :)confused: why?? I mean, really?). I do not stalk Morrissey, but if she thought I was some wild law-breaking stalker, why would she hang out with me at least 3 different times, beg me to sleep at her house (for the record, I declined several times, but she kept begging), and then beg me to let her move into my house? I'm a logical person and I know those facts don't add up. She just hates me because I refused to stay friends with her (at least that is what I gather. Or she is mad that I like her boyfriend Morrissey.) I have the emails she wrote me to prove it.

I'm not a Morrissey stalker like she keeps claiming...I've traveled abroad for a few of his shows, gone to see some bands that he's a fan of, eaten at the Cat & Fiddle (um, who hasn't?), visited his old house in LA (when he no longer lived there), I buy his albums, stage invaded once, and I have his autobiography. If these acts a stalker makes, then I guess about 30% of the board is also made up of stalkers.

I think it is much more scary that she believes she is Morrissey's soul mate and they are destined for each other. She writes those thoughts constantly on the board...she has filled up, what? 75 pages or more of her own dribble in the pigsty about all the signs she sees? And I'm the crazy one? Either way, it's f***ed up that it's always more convenient for her to throw her former friends under the bus, point fingers at everyone else, and deflect attention off of herself.

Kewpie...she's not letting it go.

I love how much I beg in your version. :rofl: This says a lot about you Mell. Just saying.

Re:

Kewpie...she's not letting it go.

I love how much I beg in your version. :rofl: This says a lot about you Mell. Just saying.

Oh, wow, are you saying I'm twisting "the truth" to make my story more believeable? Well, golly gee, now I guess you know how it feels.

Re:

Oh, wow, are you saying I'm twisting "the truth" to make my story more believeable? Well, golly gee, now I guess you know how it feels.

May I just remind you that the only reason you don't like me currently is you stumbled across my blog when you...wait for it... GOOGLED YOUR NAME WITH MORRISSEY'S NAME TO SEE IF HE HAD BEEN DISCUSSING YOU PERSONALLY ONLINE. So spare me the "I'm the rational scientist and CG is the crazy person" lecture and maybe just drop it all together.

Re:

May I just remind you that the only reason you don't like me currently is you stumbled across my blog when you...wait for it... GOOGLED YOUR NAME WITH MORRISSEY'S NAME TO SEE IF HE HAD BEEN DISCUSSING YOU PERSONALLY ONLINE. So spare me the "I'm the rational scientist and CG is the crazy person" lecture and maybe just drop it all together.

Petty. Not Tom.

Re:

Petty. Not Tom.

Until the forum fame junkies are kept in check this site will never recover. I think this site is still better than the others and can be a good source of info.
The trouble is the mods need to tell the likes of Benny The Butcher, CG and Reality Bites to f*** off.
Virtually every thread starts off ok then gets derailed by largely hateful words and people wanting to tell their life story. Either these people should be blocked or the posts should be moved. Nobody cares about the likes of CG and her type.

As for TV and KY, they are a FB version of the posters on this site. I actually would suggest no more threads about Kristeen Young every post helps keep her ghost alive and thats what she wants.

Ignore the tranny looking bitch

Re:

Until the forum fame junkies are kept in check this site will never recover. I think this site is still better than the others and can be a good source of info.
The trouble is the mods need to tell the likes of Benny The Butcher, CG and Reality Bites to f*** off.
Virtually every thread starts off ok then gets derailed by largely hateful words and people wanting to tell their life story. Either these people should be blocked or the posts should be moved. Nobody cares about the likes of CG and her type.

As for TV and KY, they are a FB version of the posters on this site. I actually would suggest no more threads about Kristeen Young every post helps keep her ghost alive and thats what she wants.

Ignore the tranny looking bitch
If you want to influence this site you could at least register.
However, I hope you do not.
CG and Jehne are great posters.
If we lost them to retain the likes of you it would be a sad day indeed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom