Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

No but I'm just going to have fun with it .I sure wish I could get my mitts on those Smiths and Morrissey Solo catalogs.They would really take me over the rainbow .

-Michael Jackson ( From beyond the grave contacted via seance)
June 15, 2014

LOL. Doubt this will get past the Controllers though, and if so my IP address/internet will get hacked LOL. Off for a Moon walk! Love ya Mozzie, keep being YOU, flaws and all!

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

The days drag on, and the insults grow more fierce, while remaining what they were in the first place: senseless drivel. I may never tour again after this latest backlash from my so-called fans. If i do, it will be in Chile, where my talents are appreciated. USA for the americans

-Moz

That, without a doubt, is not me.

Morrissey
15 June 2014
The Internet.

Come to France :)
Love you Moz ;)

Hi Rippy, may I suggest a tour of Palestine and Germany first?
and one date in France later on this summer, when everybody is elsewhere (may I suggest Mulhouse?)

...But you sort that out with "Moz" right now, online, in this thread, ok? We'll leave the matter in your capable hands! :)

After all these hundreds of posts it all still sounds very devious, truculent and unreliable if you ask me.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

That, without a doubt, is not me.

Morrissey
15 June 2014
Poolside, Los Angeles .

Fixed that for you

No matter what happens after all the dust settles, it'll be interesting if he plays Flint, MI one day. Didn't he once say he's determined to do so if it kills him, or something? How many times have they been cancelled on now? Four?

He's canceled on me four times. I've been trying to see him in Flint and Chicago since 2012. Hopefully, he is still determined to play Flint.

Last edited:

Does anyone know where the phantom of the opera is hiding out ?
He needs to start sorting his shit out this is not going away to soon, he's got all the attention he craves but for all the very wrong reasons all eyes are now on him not Kristeen, Tony V, Jesse/band, or Sir Cliff. Come out come out where ever you are your public ( what's left of it ) is waiting. Will he take his golden key to the city of Tel-Aviv and herd goats through the streets or will he look himself in the mirror and realise what a pompous, arrogant, devious, selfish, bitter, hate filled figure stands before him and decide to be true to himself and his fans and stop being the boy that crys wolf ?
Only the phantom knows the answer but hiding away in his lair is only making things worse.

Does anyone know where the phantom of the opera is hiding out ?
He needs to start sorting his shit out this is not going away to soon, he's got all the attention he craves but for all the very wrong reasons all eyes are now on him not Kristeen, Tony V, Jesse/band, or Sir Cliff. Come out come out where ever you are your public ( what's left of it ) is waiting. Will he take his golden key to the city of Tel-Aviv and herd goats through the streets or will he look himself in the mirror and realise what a pompous, arrogant, devious, selfish, bitter, hate filled figure stands before him and decide to be true to himself and his fans and stop being the boy that crys wolf ?
Only the phantom knows the answer but hiding away in his lair is only making things worse.

He's in LA

Hi Rippy, may I suggest a tour of Palestine and Germany first?
and one date in France later on this summer, when everybody is elsewhere (may I suggest Mulhouse?)

...But you sort that out with "Moz" right now, online, in this thread, ok? We'll leave the matter in your capable hands! :)

:guitar: go wherever u want to i' ll wait lol :D
Mulhouse is too far come to Bordeaux i'll give you some good wine i keep since ages here just for special guests ..:thumb:

hihihi

Rippy

:guitar: go wherever u want to i' ll wait lol :D
Mulhouse is too far come to Bordeaux i'll give you some good wine i keep since ages here just for special guests ..:thumb:

hihihi

Rippy

Best of luck Rippy. Which rhymes with tipsy, but that's just another happy coincidence. :)

He's in LA

Can you prove that ?
Send in any phantom sightings and lets get to the bottom of this car crash

Are you a stalker?

A girl on twitter who has a friend that works at Capitol tweeted it. Also Clover Dean, his number one stalker said he's there as well.

Best of luck Rippy. Which rhymes with tipsy, but that's just another happy coincidence. :)

Thank youuuuuu :D lololol hihihi
good luck to you too kiss ;-)

Rippy

So, what's next after all this ridiculous back-and-forth childish banter? Will Morrissey keep a low profile for weeks/months as his first album in five years is released? Or will he surface with statements, interviews, in-store appearances, or (gasp!) the announcement of more live shows?

The more I think about this whole mess, the more confused I feel. Here he is, at age 55, about to release a new album with some pretty good songs on it but he simply can't keep it together. He stood to probably make quite a payday with the Barclay Center show, I'd imagine. Instead, he had a fit over something and ran away from his commitments, making some absurd allegations in the process. Sorry - not really buying the sickness thing. I could be wrong, but hearing him sing in Boston June 7...well, he sounded and acted in excellent form. I've seen BAD shows. This was not one of them. You're telling me he collapsed moments after a great, complete show where he played two songs for the first time on this tour, did the shirt removal act, and ranked the gig as the best of tour?? Doesn't add up.

He did this knowing that there would likely be serious repercussions on his ability to tour again. And that it would likely infuriate his new label, one that he fought for 5 years to secure.

It's all very bizarre.

Last edited:
How about a Vegas residency? Bring back the big MORRISSEY sign from the Quarry era. I'm not even being facetious. If it was good enough for Elvis...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom