Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Well said, Jesse. Kristeen: obscurity is on the line, darling. Something about a long trip you're taking together?

Is there any way to determine the IP address for the anonymous posts that are purportedly from '- Moz'?

I don't think it's him but if admin can tell us where the posts are coming from we can either add fuel or put out the speculation ... So to speak

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Is there any way to determine the IP address for the anonymous posts that are purportedly from '- Moz'?

I don't think it's him but if admin can tell us where the posts are coming from we can either add fuel or put out the speculation ... So to speak

We can see where they're from, yes, but who's to say who it is or isn't? I have no idea.

P.

Absolutely hilarious = So Low has become the bloated self-parody that the usual suspects accuse Morrissey of being. Once again, a handful of self-important keyboard warriors, thousands of miles away from the action (geographically and metaphorically) claim greater insight into "the truth" than the people who were actually there. And you say Morrissey is detached from reality...

Internet forum in "speculation presented as fact" shock horror! Who would have thunk it?

Absolutely hilarious = So Low has become the bloated self-parody that the usual suspects accuse Morrissey of being. Once again, a handful of self-important keyboard warriors, thousands of miles away from the action (geographically and metaphorically) claim greater insight into "the truth" than the people who were actually there. And you say Morrissey is detached from reality...

Damn you PMS for the bloating. I can think of other things that are more a bloated self parody frankly.Ask a person with generic sentiments clutching a blue rose for example. They live for that shit . Keyboard warrior ? Hell no, more like keyboard ninja . It's better than listening to Kristeen Young play an actual keyboard.If us people who were vacationing from Morrissey's drama were not used as a pawn ( Fan base) by being lied to or even strung along in the first place we might not be mistaking any truth ( the kind we don't hear) from this. In the meantime, sit down, make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show. Morrissey is detached from reality and he must be fond of dragging everyone down with him or at least making them his fall guy when he is not able to accept accountability for his own actions.I think I need to geographically and metaphorically urinate now .I'm claiming greater insight .

The days drag on, and the insults grow more fierce, while remaining what they were in the first place: senseless drivel. I may never tour again after this latest backlash from my so-called fans. If i do, it will be in Chile, where my talents are appreciated. USA for the americans

-Moz
You'll cancel on Chile and they will be angry at you as well.

Corinne
15 June 2014
New York

The days drag on, and the insults grow more fierce, while remaining what they were in the first place: senseless drivel. I may never tour again after this latest backlash from my so-called fans. If i do, it will be in Chile, where my talents are appreciated. USA for the americans

-Moz

How was the hockey game?

You seriously think that post was from Morrissey??

I think it's terribly misleading that people are pretending to be posting as Moz. Get a life, people.
Regards,
David Bowie.

-Moz

If that is you, Moz, I still love you like I used to ... if not more.

Alias Bromide

No matter what happens after all the dust settles, it'll be interesting if he plays Flint, MI one day. Didn't he once say he's determined to do so if it kills him, or something? How many times have they been cancelled on now? Four?

We can see where they're from, yes, but who's to say who it is or isn't? I have no idea.

P.

You have no idea if Morrissey has suddenly started writing to this site and signing it "Moz"? It's clearly not him.

You have no idea if Morrissey has suddenly started writing to this site and signing it "Moz"? It's clearly not him.

I'm not going to say if an anonymous user may or may not be someone. And I'm not going to say. I was trying to be polite about it. And well done on your powers of divination,

P.

I'm not going to say if an anonymous user may or may not be someone. And I'm not going to say. I was trying to be polite about it. And well done on your powers of divination,

P.

You can call it divination but that would require some sort of guess on your part wouldn't it? I was also being polite in not mentioning that "society" that dupes Morrissey fans but that's what your response reminded me of.

-Moz

Come to France :)
Love you Moz ;)

For a start it doesn't sound like him at all, and he signs MORRISSEY at the end of statements not Moz. It's not him.

Last edited:

If it's him and we want him to keep posting I'll bet we'll need to come up with an unnatural flower/color combination for him to accept at concerts.

You seriously think that post was from Morrissey??

No but I'm just going to have fun with it .I sure wish I could get my mitts on those Smiths and Morrissey Solo catalogs.They would really take me over the rainbow .

-Michael Jackson ( From beyond the grave contacted via seance)
June 15, 2014

Its Great PR for a album that's due out soon wonder what the record company thinks lol

I can't believe anyone really gives a f*** if Tony Visconti and Moz fell out, all we got from them together was the worst produced album of Moz's career.

Nope. Jerry Finn produced Years Of Refusal, not Visconti.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom