Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Looks like his command of the English language is on par with his writing music.....

Yeah, he sounds not very bright from the way he "Writes". I guess he learned writing English the same place he learned songwriting...

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Jesse will have a chapter on morrissey's reissued repackaged autobiography extra chapter, 1 year anniversary edition, where morrissey will prettyi much troll you just like he did the Alain Whyte.. Morrissey will use you then toss you Jesse, the only reason you speak up or posted anything because morrissey is your meal ticket, other then that you'd be some out of work nobody looking for work.

This thread needs Crystal. :confused:

You're right. I just took some, and it makes the whole thread a lot easier to take.

Where was that posted? Or was it in reply to the comment about a drug problem before KY deleted the thread?

On Tony Visconti's Facebook page.

This is so damn funny. TV has taken KY's career NOWHERE. He's latched on to both Bowie and Morrissey trying to get her off the ground and has FAILED MISERABLY. Along comes some third-rate comic, who hooks her up with Dave Grohl, which will be the only chance in hell of Young making it. I think what we're witnessing is TV releasing some pent-up frustration of his complete lack of success guiding Young's career. How long have they worked together? 15 years?

Morrissey is finished. Pure and simple. He'll still sell a few tickets here and there if he can muster the strength to tour, but no sensible record will touch him with a barge pole. What odds of the second Harvest album now? If I were them I'd be going over the contract right now with a jeweller's eyepiece.

Jesse will have a chapter on morrissey's reissued repackaged autobiography extra chapter, 1 year anniversary edition, where morrissey will prettyi much troll you just like he did the Alain Whyte.. Morrissey will use you then toss you Jesse, the only reason you speak up or posted anything because morrissey is your meal ticket, other then that you'd be some out of work nobody looking for work.

You nailed it.

Homerun post.

Good job.

Morrissey is finished. Pure and simple. He'll still sell a few tickets here and there if he can muster the strength to tour, but no sensible record will touch him with a barge pole. What odds of the second Harvest album now? If I were them I'd be going over the contract right now with a jeweller's eyepiece.

Oh f*** off, Barleycorn, you stupid old c***.

:cool: I've been working!

You're right. I just took some, and it makes the whole thread a lot easier to take.

Haha! Thread closed!

- - - Updated - - -

He has a two album deal and a great album coming up in a month. So, no. The health problems are worrying, I agree, but you speak as if he was looking for a record deal, which he isn't .

This spat is nothing. He did go through troubled times the past, starting with The Smiths split, the NME/ Finsbury park fiasco, and so on - and always came back.
Talent, you see, is the key.

- - - Updated - - -

And now the Tony's thread has either been deleted, or become "Friends only." Can someone who's actually friends with him confirm?

the Alain Whyte..

didn't you Mean, THE alain whyte?

I Agree, that was NOt very nice what he Wrote...
xx Alain/ HeartBeat. <3

And he's deleted his thread now too. Someone should have taken some screen snaps of it, dammit!

All this crap going on now is actually kind of entertaining, otherwise no one would be talking about it -- you included. It doesn't make me less excited about Morrissey's new album. I'll buy it when it's released. As far as Harvest is concerned, this is free publicity.

- - - Updated - - -

how can you think about work at a time like this!!!

cG's Got kittens all Over the place.

got To say this about JC though, the way he writes is strange, but at least he's Good to Barney. so he's Kind of ok in my Book... :)

Then again, Kristeen is a Woman...

Tricky.

I think i'll Pick Alain. I heart Dumb people me. This mexican affair: Too Complicated.

TV thread deleted, too. Another one, like KY, with the courage of his convictions.

He's kinda full of shit, with all that hippie-dippie peace nonsense. Like, we get it, you were in a yoga class with Lou Reed. I'm not jealous of you for that.

^ I got Updated and Mixed up with Anonymous. I Protest. Anyway I think People can tell which is Which, so it doesn't Natter. Good night, Tomorrow is Another Day!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom