Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
If this was the first time Morrissey had had a situation like this, I think we'd all be forgiving. But he has serial form for postponing shows, last minute cancellations, being extremely flexible with the facts, and seeing the rest of the people in the world as meagre objects to be manipulated for his own satisfaction. I believe Jake once described him as "Dangerous in the way only truly damaged people are". The problem is Moz is surrounded by Yes-Men, because anybody who tells him No gets fired. ANDY, YOU HAVE LEFT THE SMITHS, GOODBYE.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Yeah - that's right Kristeen try and make it into a 'feminist issue' to make yourself seem more profound and intelligent. Fail.

tony said that, btw

Side note: Meant to write this the other day but forgot. I wish that somewhere in the last few days Morrissey had used the word "attempted" to describe a show, as has been done in the past (e.g. "Swindon was attempted, but proved too mighty a task."). I've always liked that.

For example, something like "After collapsing in Boston, I was still determined to attempt Baltimore, but at the advice of my medical unit, the plan was halted." It's as if he is riding into a city on horseback in a takeover attempt.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Jesse is, and always has been, an unquestioning Yes Man. He uses words with the same respect he does the songs : none whatsoever. His joining the group was the beginning of the end, as the other members were slowly and remorselessly replaced by anonymous, cheap Sleeperblokes. A psychological study of Morrissey would be fascinating, and somewhat scary.

I bet the next song Moz writes will be about Jesse : "The Boy Who Always Says Yes".

Absolutely. Great post.

Rolling breathless off the tongue, the vicious street gang slang....

looks like his command of the english language is on par with his writing music.....

^^this^^.

I wanna know if people who saw her in miami thought she seemed sick. if she had a horrendous cold you would think her fans would have noticed?

Looks like his command of the English language is on par with his writing music.....

Hang on a minute There's a Hidden Craptic message Going On here I've just Worked it out !
If you take All the Capitals in Jossie Tobogso's statement And re arrange Them it Spells out " Silly old Tosser in public meltdown, and nobody cried, the Royal family are laughing their tits off, never mind beer and pizza lets have a big f_k off steak and red wine "

Nice one I like it

Oh, she'll be back as the opening act by 2018, and Visconti will have produced a new Morrissey album due for release on some low-rung, low-liability distro label that some major swallowed.

Kristeen doesn't need Moz anymore, she has Dave Grohl now. Are Foo Fighters still a thing? Maybe she can open for them...

Yes, I'm sure Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters and his/their fans will love it when Kristeen latches onto him like the shrieking, wailing, harpy vampire alien she is and rides his coattails for the next 10 years.

i for ONE woulD loVe to see ThaT. if you CoUld Post It, it WOuld be GreAt. :)

HI JESse The MUse!!!!! (well, right after KrisTeen, of coursE. ;) )

Maybe Jesse's caps are a code! Where the hell is Crystal Geezer??

Kristeen/her boyfriend TV have good reason to be pissed being that Moz basically scapegoated her for the cancellation of the tour. As if it's her fault that Morrissey has the immune system of a full blown AIDS patient. Perhaps if he had ingested meat in the last 45 years his body wouldn't constantly be on the verge of collapse.

Odd how he Arbitrarily capitalizes Certain words. But, yes, Way to stick up for Our man. :)

I wanna know if people who saw her in miami thought she seemed sick. if she had a horrendous cold you would think her fans would have noticed?

Might be hard to tell, when cats fight outside my bedroom window I wouldn't know if one of them felt ill or not.

.....I look into a box of pine / Identify the career was mine... ;)

Jesse is, and always has been, an unquestioning Yes Man. He uses words with the same respect he does the songs : none whatsoever. His joining the group was the beginning of the end, as the other members were slowly and remorselessly replaced by anonymous, cheap Sleeperblokes.

A bit of topic, but the Sleeperblokes have been a bit maligned here, IMO. The guitarist was shit-hot, even if he did have a big head. Great drummer too. Can't say the same about the bassist, but he was competent and looked quite cool. If they reformed as Morrissey's backing band, things would be looking up for all concerned.

Most of the fans are sensibly drinking in the lobby during her set, especially at a seated show. Except for the entitled ones who steal front row seats, of course.

Oh, she'll be back as the opening act by 2018, and Visconti will have produced a new Morrissey album due for release on some low-rung, low-liability distro label that some major swallowed.

This wouldn't surprise me in the least, whether Mcrickson was being sarcastic or not.

Does it really matter? Even if she did have a "horrendous cold," there is no way to determine whether she transmitted the illness to Morrissey, and for him to publicly pin her with the blame for the tour cancellation is absurd and wholly unprofessional.

Honestly, Kirsteen Young's story seems a lot more believable. We have seen this stuff from Moz over and over. But what I find funny, more so from TV than KY. Is that the way they talk is as if they have been wanting to say this stuff and have a go for ages. They're not talking like people who are shocked at this turn of events and devastated that this man has dumped them, they talk as if this has finally given them the chance to take aim. As I say, Visconti more so. But then what that says to me is that if that is the case and they were so unhappy then why didn't they just leave sooner? Answer is, they're coat tail riders. Visconti is c***-struck by KY, and she NEEDS Morrissey. They can toot their horns all they want about how things will be so much better now that she is going to move on and up, but reality is, as I'd suspect, that as soon as this dies down she knows her career is headed for suburban cafe gigs. Morrissey is a dick, they knew he was a dick, but they were happy to keep hanging on as long as they could.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom