Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Statement about KY and TV comments on facebook by Jesse Tobias

Unless I missed something else, that's my observation too. Also, let's be honest, after Moz's bale-out on the tour, for whatever reason, this will be splendid 'name in the papers' stuff ahead of the album in a month's time. I genuinleely don't doubt Jesse's motives or intentions. These days you have to at least try to be canny about your PR.

P.
It really was more TV being an ass in my opinion.
I had no issue with the KY statement, but it probably would have been best not to comment after that & keep the high(er) road.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

I'll bet this statement will earn ol' Jesse one hell of an oboe concerto tonight...

Well it shows he at least cares about mozza, unlike bar backing singer KY and Viscunti the leach

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

I'll bet this statement will earn ol' Jesse one hell of an oboe concerto tonight...

I had to LOL at that one. Did Moz really allow this or is he too sick to care?

Re: Statement about KY and TV comments on facebook by Jesse Tobias

It really was more TV being an ass in my opinion.
I had no issue with the KY statement, but it probably would have been best not to comment after that & keep the high(er) road.

If she was kicked off the tour for being honest, then she was wronged, and Visconti is taking her side because he's known her a long time and cares about her and doesn't like to see his friend wronged. Any good friend would do the same. Not that hard to understand.

Good for Jesse, I have to say, despite the overall silliness of the situation. "Attack and Pick Away (at your Friend)" not a bad Morrissey song title. "This is a MAN…" made me laugh.
Hasn't Bozman ("Captain of the Ship") said anything on Facebook?

It's a sad state of affairs but the doomsaying is over the top, as usual.

Good for you, Jesse. Exactly what I thought about the whole thing.

Thank You, Jesse Tobias for being supportive and loyal to your friend and standing your ground as well .A lot of people are two faced and superficial so it is great to see your commitment. Your sincerity is appreciated. I have to say that I agree with Jesse on the conduct of Tony Visconti .I think it was uncalled for given the previous involvement that Tony had in working with all of them previously .I believe I mentioned it on another post as well .It is extremely childish .In addition ,whatever has happened with their relationship the work he has done with Morrissey and his team all is a part of history, his resume and a part of his past as well as a part of his present preserved forever (maybe?) and this is how you would like to be remembered? Essentially Tony is making an ass out of himself and if this is how he wants to preserve his own image by all means Tony, that is exactly what you are doing .It's ridiculous. tony must not be very thankful for the life he leads either .By trashing someone you have worked for you are also trashing your own work and it is there for all the world to see, all over the globe. I am the same age as Jesse Tobias. Tony is old enough to be my damn parent but not much wiser I am sorry to say.I would expect a little more wisdom from someone who has been on the planet longer than me . People who are not genuine for the most part whether they think anyone can see it or not there are a fragment of people who DO see through it . Some people are blind followers and some people they just know things. It is unfortunate at the same time it is good to be aware of those who cannot be trusted and to move on.

Good for Jesse, I have to say, despite the overall silliness of the situation. "Attack and Pick Away (at your Friend)" not a bad Morrissey song title. "This is a MAN…" made me laugh.

Just saw on Facebook Visconti commenting to Boz like an old mate. So who knows what the f***, really. Apparently there's an album coming out soon or something though.

Very good, it looks like we'll be spared once and for all of that God awful wailing.

visCUNTi is a user and brownnose child, resting on his laurels.

Kristeen doesn't need Moz anymore, she has Dave Grohl now. Are Foo Fighters still a thing? Maybe she can open for them...

Well it shows he at least cares about mozza, unlike bar backing singer KY and Viscunti the leach

Haha. "Visconti the Leach." Your head is obviously in your ass... He is one of Morrissey's heroes. One of my heroes, and the person responsible for introducing Kristeen Young to Morrissey. It's a sad, but unsurprising state of affairs all around - and there seems to be some good drama in the background.

I wonder if the true reason for cancellation is that Morrissey has finally received everything that he's been complaining about not receiving (a label, marketing, backing and exposure) and has failed to get any more traction than he would have without. Disheartened, he decided to call the tour. Now his subordinate/partner in music is coming to his own (and Morrissey's) defense in putting the blame on Kristeen rather than focusing on his own camp.

I have always been, through thick, thin and the most questionable times - a staunch supporter of Morrissey and everything he's done... But at this point I'm genuinely disenchanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

It really is over the top but the minute Tony Visconti announced to the world on Facebook that Morrissey's diet consisted of "chips, pizza and booze" I had a feeling things were going to go nuclear.

Just saw on Facebook Visconti commenting to Boz like an old mate. So who knows what the f***, really. Apparently there's an album coming out soon or something though.

TV is probably assessing the bridges burned. All the juvenile comments made by the Visconti family on TV's Facebook page were deleted, so maybe he's realized behaving like a gaggle of gossipy geese wasn't doing him any professional favors.

Good for Jesse! I think he is a true friend to Morrissey. I imagine he asked M first if he should respond though. But its a good point that all of them are only there because of Morrissey and should extend some respect and appreciation.

That said I did think it was a bit off that M blamed KY for getting him sick. He couldn't possibly say for sure. He has contact with many people, including those he touches and hugs at concerts!

Still, I wish she had bit her tongue a bit. I mean c'mon they main people that even discuss her is us, because of him!

Who Cares? im tired of listening the Kristine Youngs garbage sets during shows. good ridance.

Kristeen doesn't need Moz anymore, she has Dave Grohl now. Are Foo Fighters still a thing? Maybe she can open for them...

She will be their opener…

- - - Updated - - -

I hope moz gets rid of jesse too

Well said, Jesse.

Morrissey hasn't said anything. He must be terribly upset.

Kristeen, I hope you enjoyed your taste of fame, because it's ALL OVER NOW, you manipulating hateful old hag.

Last edited:
Jesse is, and always has been, an unquestioning Yes Man. He uses words with the same respect he does the songs : none whatsoever. His joining the group was the beginning of the end, as the other members were slowly and remorselessly replaced by anonymous, cheap Sleeperblokes. A psychological study of Morrissey would be fascinating, and somewhat scary.

I bet the next song Moz writes will be about Jesse : "The Boy Who Always Says Yes".

Good. Foo Fighters' fans are much more likely to heckle her than Morrissey fans.

Back
Top Bottom