Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
More people dumped/discarded by Morrissey once their purpose has been served. Jesse's time will come one day. With Morrissey it's not if you are going to be discarded but when. Make hay whilst the sun shines Jesse!

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Jesse will have a chapter on morrissey's reissued repackaged autobiography extra chapter, 1 year anniversary edition, where morrissey will prettyi much troll you just like he did the Alain Whyte.. Morrissey will use you then toss you Jesse, the only reason you speak up or posted anything because morrissey is your meal ticket, other then that you'd be some out of work nobody looking for work.

Repackaged pingu classic

" it seems that meat fed Wilson had commented that Johnny had left the Smiths because he was fed up working with pizza and chips fed Morrissey " and I am furious ! I am so furious I wing my way back to Mummsy's house in Bowden and lock myself in my room for a month watching T V (television not that bastard you know who). The local pizza pushers insist on posting little mini pizzas with my favourite toppings beet root and gherkins through the letterbox but I stay strong and fight the urge. One day the phone rings, Mother answers and I can tell by the tone of her voice Auntie Mabel has died.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

I may be Pushing My Luck, but before Going, I was wondering if Jay-Z could tell us if morrisey has AiDs, like The Rumour sez.

none of my Business but I AM Kind of Wondering. thank U.
(or any other sTds).

The tour is dead, but the malady lingers on...

Bleh.

:cool: I've been working!

Working is a is a seven letter word Crystal !
Anyway there's a shitload for you to catch up on so I'll let you get on
TTFN x

McMorrissey
McMorrissey
Chips and beer and a pizza !!!

Nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In the hole Benny your on fire tonight

He's kinda full of shit, with all that hippie-dippie peace nonsense. Like, we get it, you were in a yoga class with Lou Reed. I'm not jealous of you for that.

How can you not be jealous of that? Are you superhuman or something?

KY never claimed that she didn't look unwell. She said that it wasn't infectious because it was an allergy and had proof. It's a statement that could have been verified or dis-proven. This doesn't address that.

At least Kristeen isn't being totally nasty. I'm sure she and Viscunti could air out a whole lot of dirty laundry from Morrissey's personal life that he doesn't want known publicly.

All four of them, Moz, KY, Visconti, and Jesse all sound like retards.

Hi Steven, listen up man, this Jessie shit ain't working, Kristeen and Tony are taking you to the cleaners here pal ! The C R O send their best wishes, anyway hey look I'm gonna be in town for the tennis with Tony and Cherie we could hang out together and get wired for sound maybe that would be dynamite ! Hope you are well, it's so funny we don't talk anymore !

Big C

All four of them, Moz, KY, Visconti, and Jesse all sound like retards.

What about Peter Hogg dip-shit ? Shouldn't you be in bed ?

so they basically they created an immature and childish facebook thread to discuss how they're not immature and childish?

No one screengrabbed the thread? I would have liked to have read that. I was on TV's FB page and there's just a post about how he had to get rid of his previous thread... I want to know what it said :squiffy:

^their quotes are all over this thread!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom