Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

i'll bet this statement will earn ol' jesse one hell of an oboe concerto tonight...

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

I had to LOL at that one. Did Moz really allow this or is he too sick to care?

It seems highly improbable that Jesse's statement was unbeknownst to Morrissey. I just wish someone would let us know how Moz is doing health-wise.

I'm wondering if Morrissey is too sick or upset to make his own statement.

GURRRL!!! This has more drama then a Mexican novella!

And of course the kiss-ass that Jesse is would make such a statement. I still believe KY's side of the story.

Jesse is, and always has been, an unquestioning Yes Man. He uses words with the same respect he does the songs : none whatsoever. His joining the group was the beginning of the end, as the other members were slowly and remorselessly replaced by anonymous, cheap Sleeperblokes. A psychological study of Morrissey would be fascinating, and somewhat scary.

I bet the next song Moz writes will be about Jesse : "The Boy Who Always Says Yes".

Or, maybe Jesse is a true friend to Morrissey and was genuinely upset by the way he's been hurt by her?

Or, maybe Jesse is a true friend to Morrissey and was genuinely upset by the way he's been hurt by her?

This. I mean, attacking what Morrissey eats? Is Tony Viscunti a 14 year old girl?

Looks like his command of the English language is on par with his writing music.....

I don't know what to make of this. On one hand, the sucking up to the boss is quite something. But on the other hand, it is so badly written.

it's like ping-pong!

ky on fb: "Statement to the statement to the statement of the statement for the statement. Over. It. Although, I'm thinking about passing Susie a note in gym class about it."

^jeff: "Obviously unwell? Close quarters? More lies. Whatever....."

- - - Updated - - -

Kristeen doesn't need Moz anymore, she has Dave Grohl now. Are Foo Fighters still a thing? Maybe she can open for them...

^THIS x 1000. If she hadn't made the Dave Grohl connection I firmly believe Kristeen would still be singing Morrissey's praises.

She will be their opener…

- - - Updated - - -

I hope moz gets rid of jesse too

Err, I DID NOT write the last statement!!

It really is over the top but the minute Tony Visconti announced to the world on Facebook that Morrissey's diet consisted of "chips, pizza and booze" I had a feeling things were going to go nuclear.

Yes but Benny managed to lighten things up with his re-mix didn't he ? Well done Benny lad.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tony Visconti is napalming bridges... How unfortunate.
12inch Mozzarella is murder

Pizza aromas
Not very healthy
This 12inch dough base is dry
This big fat twelve incher is dry
Eat get fat
Eat get fat
And get fatter !
No no no I'm getting fatter
And do you know how fat knackers die ?

It's not normal or healthy or kind
As you layer the quorn pepperoni high
The cheese in your mouth as you savour the flavour of gherkin

Fat greasy chips
Can you salt them for me ?
The thirst in my mouth I'm so dry
Mines a pint of beer I cry
Drink get fat
Drink get fat
Belch and get fatter
No no no I'm a fat bastard
And who cares about hissy-fitting fat knackers

GURRRL!!! This has more drama then a Mexican novella!

And of course the kiss-ass that Jesse is would make such a statement. I still believe KY's side of the story.

Out of everyone involved thus far, I'd tend to believe Jesse over any of the rest of them. However, if I could pick one person to take to the bank, it would be Lyn Boorer. I doubt she was physically there for all this but I would LOVE to hear her thoughts. I've met her a handful of times and she is a straight-up, genuine, no bullshit kinda gal.

it's like ping-pong!

ky on fb: "Statement to the statement to the statement of the statement for the statement. Over. It. Although, I'm thinking about passing Susie a note in gym class about it."

^jeff: "Obviously unwell? Close quarters? More lies. Whatever....."

- - - Updated - - -

^THIS x 1000. If she hadn't made the Dave Grohl connection I firmly believe Kristeen would still be singing Morrissey's praises.

A note in gym class? No Kristeen, we all know you're ten years too old for that.

She's rising above it all anyway. Except for...not...and posting more shit on her page, and her friends are all posting more shit on her page too.

Good luck with the Foo Fighters fans, I'm sure they'll love you. I mean put up with you. I mean really hate you.

tv: "I've behaved like a schoolgirl? I don't capitalize every third word in a sentence. Can he spell 'sycophant?'"

Jesse knows how quickly Morrissey will sack his band. Everyone is expendable.

Err, I DID NOT write the last statement!!

Sometimes the anon comments get strung together. I think davidt once said it was something glitchy.

Just saw on Facebook Visconti commenting to Boz like an old mate. So who knows what the f***, really. Apparently there's an album coming out soon or something though.

I don't see this (not friends with either of them on FB)--anything interesting, or just general chitchat?

Ouch!

"Oh, the truly little minds who think they can bring me down. Lie away little guitar player, I hope you got your pat on the head."

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey is such a drama queen. Bottom line is: if you are too physically fragile to tour, then stop booking shows. Unless you live in an oxygen tent, you are going to come into contact with viruses, germs etc - and if your immune system is so shot to pieces that you collapse at the slightest cold, then the fault is down to you.

Everyone in the world seems to have got the message that Morrissey is too fragile to tour. Everyone except him. Stop looking for someone else to blame.

No more tours, you poor little fool. No more.

Let me state one thing that I genuinely consider to be a fact: Neither Tony nor Kristeen would be making these statements if Morrissey had not for some reason pisssed them off or crossed them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom