Starsuckers - the film we were meant to be in!

Re: Morrissey fans interviewed

Eoin has a lovely voice

^^^ he sure does have a beautiful accent and a lovely softly spoken voice to accompany it:thumb:

Well done to the folk who participated in the snippet. All the points you make, are feelings/thoughts/fears i'd share... he's elusive but a constant presence in our lives, we hold shared values, agreeable outsider, fans are slightly obsessive, scared to meet him, he wouldn't like me...

You all come across really well.... friendly but demure, sweet and exceptionally thoughtful, and above all, appreciative of Morrissey! Lovely folk - you represent us well:flowers:

Why did the documentary maker (at 3mins) say "it's a bit sad" when she was talking to the lovely girl about "making your whole life revolve around another person" - thought interviewer was quite rude (and it's poor practice for an interviewer to put words into interviewees mouth) :confused:

PS: you all look fab in film:love: -well done!:p

Eoin says "Thanking You"

Interesting, lots of faces I recognise. I remember seeing that going on at pub before Hyde Park - seems an age ago now.

we're in the extras!!!

Yep - I kid you not - order yourself a copy of the Starsuckers DVD and check out the extras, all your Solo hero's are on there, Jukebox, Kitty, Alma, Paulc to name but a few.

Someone smarter than me will be able to upload it.

Thank me later:thumb:

Good christ I was interviewed. I hope I was removed or something haha

I've just seen this. Hilarious. Is it sad that I recognise nearly everyone on there? Probably. Good bit at the end when Hugh almost threatens the director if they say anything bad about Morrissey.

P.

Which one's Eoin?

What colour did you think of?

hopes it turns up on youtube still cant watch the vimeo vid...:pray:
in case not- who else beside the mentioned people is in is in there?*curious*
thanks.

So, Solo spotting:

Virgil Tracey
Paulc
Smythssinger

Ex Soloers:

Jukebox Jury
Morrisseythe23rd
Alma Really Matters (why doesn't she post anymore?)

I'm told that Munchybrain and Bobalmighty are also in this, but I've not met them so aren't too sure.

What other Soloers are on there?

(I am sooooo glad I chose to stay inside the pub while all of this was going on!)

You forgot about punky.

Munchy is the girl with long curley hair.

alma made a post yesterday.
She has two lovely kids and a job, doesn't have much time these days.

So, Solo spotting:

Virgil Tracey
Paulc
Smythssinger

Ex Soloers:

Jukebox Jury
Morrisseythe23rd
Alma Really Matters (why doesn't she post anymore?)

I'm told that Munchybrain and Bobalmighty are also in this, but I've not met them so aren't too sure.

What other Soloers are on there?

(I am sooooo glad I chose to stay inside the pub while all of this was going on!)

I was inside the pub. I managed to dodge the camera on arrival and departure.

You forgot about punky.

Munchy is the girl with long curley hair.

alma made a post yesterday.
She has two lovely kids and a job, doesn't have much time these days.

Ah right, I didn't know who punky was, but by a process of elimination I think I know who she is.

Alma should quit her job and post more!

Back
Top Bottom