Starcrawler - confirmed support for San Diego

Confirmed support for the gig:

'Starcrawler'.

https://www.starcrawlermusic.com

Untitled.jpg

Via:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego

(Has Morrissey seen their latest video - included above!?).
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Sep. 23:

Posted by Famous when dead:

September 22, 2018

"Tickets for Morrissey's show at Copley Symphony Hall for November 10 went on sale today. The show is now Sold Out.
Morrissey is delighted to have Starcrawler as special guests for this show."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208149-san-diego

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's, I want to say dreadful, but it's more like, dreadbring. Dreadfully boring. Good luck, concert goers!

Aw, Uncle Skanky just can't stop looking even though he's been disgraced and banned from the World of Morrissey. He told us Morrissey's career was "over" a few months back, but every time he looks there's more news about records, shows, collaborations with brilliant young artists, and now one of America's hottest new bands is on the bill. :guitar:

His UK career is over.

His UK career is over.

I reckon do you think Air Steve gives a shit about his uk career or any other place outside of Moz Angeles? He couldn't care less what people in Brittin think about him. Just look at how many times he has toured Brittin in the last 10 years. He even got you desperate foreigner anti-American loonies to buy in to the "our uk days are over tour" and make the mporium uk the highest selling living pop star merch website in the world the last two years. The only reason why he toured Brittin last year was to pay for the damage to his house that the insurance didn't pay for from last year's LA fires. Uncle Steve can live in his Moz Angeles bubble millions of miles away from you foreigner stalker wackos, sell out shows in Southern California, count his money from the mporium uk, and still maintain his millionaire Hollywood lifestyle. Can't you foreigner people just go home and get off So-Low. You bring nothing to the forum for the exception of bitching about your pathetic lives in backwards foreigner places.

I reckon do you think Air Steve gives a shit about his uk career or any other place outside of Moz Angeles? He couldn't care less what people in Brittin think about him. Just look at how many times he has toured Brittin in the last 10 years. He even got you desperate foreigner anti-American loonies to buy in to the "our uk days are over tour" and make the mporium uk the highest selling living pop star merch website in the world the last two years. The only reason why he toured Brittin last year was to pay for the damage to his house that the insurance didn't pay for from last year's LA fires. Uncle Steve can live in his Moz Angeles bubble millions of miles away from you foreigner stalker wackos, sell out shows in Southern California, count his money from the mporium uk, and still maintain his millionaire Hollywood lifestyle. Can't you foreigner people just go home and get off So-Low. You bring nothing to the forum for the exception of bitching about your pathetic lives in backwards foreigner places.
I heard all the real Brits left the UK or were planning to, anyhoo :rolleyes:

I think starcrawler are pretty good,lots of energy and a good sound.lets face it if Morrissey announced the rolling stones were supporting him they would still be called shit on here,hes continuing his love for female singers.
Hey Gordy, that's not true, now. He has had great support in the past, like Anna Calvi, Girlfriend In A Coma, Blondie, just to name a few recent openers. And if the Stones supported Morrissey, I'd be ecstatic!

But, this...no thanks. That doesn't mean I'm speaking ill of Morrissey. I'm with FWD, has Morrissey seen the video? Not exactly animal friendly. If there's a deeper meaning to the video, I can't watch it again to see...

Hey Gordy, that's not true, now. He has had great support in the past, like Anna Calvi, Girlfriend In A Coma, Blondie, just to name a few recent openers. And if the Stones supported Morrissey, I'd be ecstatic!

But, this...no thanks. That doesn't mean I'm speaking ill of Morrissey. I'm with FWD, has Morrissey seen the video? Not exactly animal friendly. If there's a deeper meaning to the video, I can't watch it again to see...

I think the video is just a reference to specific horror movies, which the band enjoys, but the song itself is about a women who pushes a cartful of chickens through Chinatown to the slaughterhouse and is a weird figure to see. It’s not the deepest song but they’re very young. Morrissey probably likes them because they musically are imitating and drawing from lots of seventies music morrissey loved as a young man including iggy the new York dolls Etc and do it well

As the world's oldest teenager, I'm sure he was thrilled.

I know you meant that as a dig, but if that was a applied to me, I would take it as a high compliment, so on Morrisseys behalf .... THANK YOU !

:thumb:

The 'Chicken Woman' video appears to be an homage to/rip-off of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, so presumably not just a straight-up celebration of slaughter and meat consumption.

Still waiting for some original music or self-presentation from popsters this century. Come on, kids, show us what you can do!

On a side note, I believe the singer has some kind of medical condition - not bulimia, I mean. Let's not harp on about how skinny she is.

sold out

I think the video is just a reference to specific horror movies, which the band enjoys, but the song itself is about a women who pushes a cartful of chickens through Chinatown to the slaughterhouse and is a weird figure to see. It’s not the deepest song but they’re very young. Morrissey probably likes them because they musically are imitating and drawing from lots of seventies music morrissey loved as a young man including iggy the new York dolls Etc and do it well
I see what you're saying. I don't mean to give the youngsters such a hard time! I wish them great success, of course. I was just not impressed by the video. I love horror movies, just not slasher films. I'll take head spinning, pea soup spewing, Reagan from The Exorcist over Leatherface any day!

I think there's a strong possibility that Morrissey has been watching Later with Jools Holland. LP performed on episode 3 of series 50 (the series before Morrissey appeared), and Starcrawler performed on episode 4 of series 52 (the series after Morrissey). It might just be a coincidence of course...

25th of April 2017

29th of May 2018

I think there's a strong possibility that Morrissey has been watching Later with Jools Holland. LP performed on episode 3 of series 50 (the series before Morrissey appeared), and Starcrawler performed on episode 4 of series 52 (the series after Morrissey). It might just be a coincidence of course...

25th of April 2017

29th of May 2018

At least she doesn't have a girlie voice. I can't stomach women who sing like little girls - apart from Kate Bush.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom