Starcrawler - confirmed support for San Diego

Confirmed support for the gig:

'Starcrawler'.

https://www.starcrawlermusic.com

Untitled.jpg

Via:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego

(Has Morrissey seen their latest video - included above!?).
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Sep. 23:

Posted by Famous when dead:

September 22, 2018

"Tickets for Morrissey's show at Copley Symphony Hall for November 10 went on sale today. The show is now Sold Out.
Morrissey is delighted to have Starcrawler as special guests for this show."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208149-san-diego

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...hated the song and the video. Haven't listened to anything else by them as that left a rather nasty taste in my mouth. :sick: Yuck.

Reckon of course Malibu Steve is going to pick an opening act who has a song called " I love LA" mate inn nnn n nn n nnn n n n n n it. I reckon I as in a band when I was 15 called Starcrawler or Starshine something like that. I can't remember inn nnnnn n n nnn n n n it. I do remember when lil' Sammy f***ed up Ozzy's 1972 Hammond organ when him and Jack were skateboarding in the house. I reckon everyone in LA was in a band that had "star" in it. Too right mate bloomin' onion!

Last edited:
Like them, bit like the Pixies and the Ramones , Hole...

Keep them in mind if they ever cross the ocean, as Ketamine Sun wrote [not sure if was Ketamine Sun] signed to Rough Trade, so a UK tour, and brexit free Europe [no comment on Brexit], better than the Distillers IMHO

have great end of the week, enjoy

I still have PTSD from Kristeen Young. I'll show up later.
I suppose I have 3 options in re: to this post. 1) ignore it. 2) lighten up about it. 3) say something.

Not that anyone could give a rip, but there's nothing 'funny' about PTSD. When you have been 10 feet away from someone who is in such hysterics from an acute episode of PTSD that a haldol shot is required just to allow this person to escape the hell they're going through at that moment, you find absolutely nothing funny about PTSD, even if being used in an off-hand, no harm intended, joking manner. So I chose (3) and will gladly take the [off-topics] if it might make someone think differently about speaking lightly about things that weigh so heavy on people's lives.

Be well all...

I suppose I have 3 options in re: to this post. 1) ignore it. 2) lighten up about it. 3) say something.

Not that anyone could give a rip, but there's nothing 'funny' about PTSD. When you have been 10 feet away from someone who is in such hysterics from an acute episode of PTSD that a haldol shot is required just to allow this person to escape the hell they're going through at that moment, you find absolutely nothing funny about PTSD, even if being used in an off-hand, no harm intended, joking manner. So I chose (3) and will gladly take the [off-topics] if it might make someone think differently about speaking lightly about things that weigh so heavy on people's lives.

Be well all...
Understand, but I respectfully ask that you choose option 2.

Be well all...
There is a time and place for everything but maybe the cesspit which is Solo ain’t the place to worry bout people being cavalier concerning ptsd :o

I think starcrawler are pretty good,lots of energy and a good sound.lets face it if Morrissey announced the rolling stones were supporting him they would still be called shit on here,hes continuing his love for female singers.

Last edited:
Trust, I wasn't being serious about missing KY. Shock is over and tired. I mean, I could see this appealing to kids, because kids eat up the theatrical and buy into imagery, but the music isn't spectacular enough to warrant the blood and guts Alice Cooper imagery.
I agree. It sounds pretty dismal to me. But at least it's nice to see him working with new people.

Be well all...

You chose unwisely. And you ought to stop going around telling people what they're supposedly not allowed to joke about, especially when the joke in question cannot be reasonably construed as mean-spirited or offensive. People like you have learned from Twitter's SJW lunatics and wannabe thought police to arbitrarily take offense to some little thing someone with no bad intentions says as a way to get attention and control others.

She’s not to skinny and eats junk regularly. She’s just 19/20 years old and six two

Aw, Uncle Skanky just can't stop looking even though he's been disgraced and banned from the World of Morrissey. He told us Morrissey's career was "over" a few months back, but every time he looks there's more news about records, shows, collaborations with brilliant young artists, and now one of America's hottest new bands is on the bill. :guitar:

She looks painfully thin in some of those videos. Eat some food before you die, lady.

Thin is in!
Everyone in the band are thin young teenagers just out of high school, and this creepy old person is body shaming the female. Things that make ya go HMMM

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom