Star & Garter Nov 7th

The problem with the S&G is if it's your first time or you are not a regular you don't know who is from Solo.

How about everyone from here wearing a little name tag or badge with your username on it?
Or all wear a little emblem like a rose (not a cliche Smiths flower) or some such. Then at least you could see how many Soloers were there, and ask for username to break the ice?

Okay, who's first to sign up?

Or maybe I'm just pissing in the wind.

You should look past threads of S&G posted this forum which have many pictures.
You can recognise people and talk to them. :)

Slightly obvious who i am with my current signature :D I might go unless i get a better offer.

Deano
Stop being a drama queen and turn up:p

Yes Keith, that was indeed a silly question.......
:D

Jukebox Jury

You should look past threads of S&G posted this forum which have many pictures.
You can recognise people and talk to them. :)

Yikes!!
You must be joking. I was trying to be helpful to other people, I'm keeping my distance.

Didn't some American woman visit the S&G recently but didn't know who was from solo?
An unfortunate incident that might be avoided in the future if everyone wore something distinctive to show they are a regular soloer.

A suitable item of clothing for soloers is being modelled in this picture by Uncleskinny on a recent visit to my farm:

Yikes!!
You must be joking. I was trying to be helpful to other people, I'm keeping my distance.

Didn't some American woman visit the S&G recently but didn't know who was from solo?
An unfortunate incident that might be avoided in the future if everyone wore something distinctive to show they are a regular soloer.

A suitable item of clothing for soloers is being modelled in this picture by Uncleskinny on a recent visit to my farm:

It was very comfortable. A cotton/nylon composite. If only it was that all the time.

Peter

Definately this month, first in ages. Yes ! Looking forward to it. Staying over so early start , some tea and no worrying if the £60 taxi will show up !

Last edited:
***NEWSFLASH***

Deano Attendance Update - The release of the Football Manager 2009 demo, coupled with a medical problem that requires antibiotics which renders alcohol intake out of the question, the likelihood of an MBB321 appearance is slim.

Chance - 4/10 :confused:

***NEWSFLASH***

Deano Attendance Update - ..... with a medical problem that requires antibiotics which renders alcohol intake out of the question, the likelihood of an MBB321 appearance is slim.

Chance - 4/10 :confused:

What you are attempting to tell us, is that you have veneral disease:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Unlikely, he hasn't come into where I work.

see you tonight!

I am pleased to announce that the all-woman duo Lady and Lady Bach will be in attendance tonight. They will be accompanied by Sir Walter Ego and his Lady in Waiting Gertrude. Sir Ben of Chill will be buying the booze.
An aftershow frenzy will follow on the second floor third door no need to knock. All welcome.

I am pleased to announce that the all-woman duo Lady and Lady Bach will be in attendance tonight. They will be accompanied by Sir Walter Ego and his Lady in Waiting Gertrude. Sir Ben of Chill will be buying the booze.
An aftershow frenzy will follow on the second floor third door no need to knock. All welcome.

And I'm missing this grand occasion. Have dance and think of me kindly.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom