Star & Garter Friday 6th - anyone going?

If anyone bumps into this girl with the scarf on please tell her that I love her. :)

Manchester2ndMay2008025.jpg

No more fighting for the table on the stage? :(:eek::tears:

Nope, not for a while anyway.

I may pop up from time to time as I have little sister who lives up here who I'd want to see every so often, but this will be my last night as a 'regular' - if I still am a regular these days with my intermittent attendance over the last eight months or so.

Nope, not for a while anyway.

I may pop up from time to time as I have little sister who lives up here who I'd want to see every so often, but this will be my last night as a 'regular' - if I still am a regular these days with my intermittent attendance over the last eight months or so.

It won't be the same!

Where are you off to?

I am in Crewe the next night for a Mode night so I need to save the pennies. I'll be back in July and August to shamelessly harrass people into coming to my own Depeche Mode night at the Star & Garter towards the end of summer...

I am in Crewe the next night for a Mode night so I need to save the pennies. I'll be back in July and August to shamelessly harrass people into coming to my own Depeche Mode night at the Star & Garter towards the end of summer...

Seems like a case of ''I just can't get enough'' of DM for you BB:)

I may attend the August one. Hope to see you there, but maybe for those dates you will be all in Mallorca or Ibiza :D

If anyone bumps into this girl with the scarf on please tell her that I love her. :)

Manchester2ndMay2008025.jpg

What's going on with that chick's eyes? She's got dual tone red eye!
She should go & see a doctor. Seriously. When photo's reflect in someones eyes like that, it can be a sign of a tumour.

Anyway I shalln't be there sadly. Got cricket to go to the week after.
Plus, as that photo shows, it's very full these days & worse, it's full of students.

What's going on with that chick's eyes? She's got dual tone red eye!
She should go & see a doctor. Seriously. When photo's reflect in someones eyes like that, it can be a sign of a tumour.

Anyway I shalln't be there sadly. Got cricket to go to the week after.
Plus, as that photo shows, it's very full these days & worse, it's full of students.

Think that is my dodgy camera apose to her pending death after a long spell of painful illness.

My first time last month, didn't seem too studenty to me, everyone knew what they were there for. Wish we had something similar, on a regular basis, down in the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom