Star & Garter Friday 5th June

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Blimey, only seems like a week ago when the last one was on:thumb:

I missed the aftershow so will be up for this one:guitar::guitar:

See you there. Usual time. Usual place. Usual suspects:cool: Usual rules and regulations:D

Jukebox Jury

See you there. Usual time. Usual place. Usual suspects:cool: Usual rules and regulations:D

Jukebox Jury

are they monthly , i loved the aftershow one .. met so many people from here and drank a bit too much

do you know the date for the august one ? , might try and bring some friends down for it

are they monthly , i loved the aftershow one .. met so many people from here and drank a bit too much

do you know the date for the august one ? , might try and bring some friends down for it

Yes they are monthly and held on the 1st Friday every month:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

I'll be signing autographs.

I'll be there :thumb:

Get twitchy if dont get my monthly dose of Moz at S&G

Will be there with the new wife. She's a bit of a Smiths fan who knows the better known songs, this is going to be brutal for my cred.

Will be there with the new wife. She's a bit of a Smiths fan who knows the better known songs, this is going to be brutal for my cred.

Yes, especially when most people think you are gay:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

PS, how long will this one last:rolleyes:

Thank f*** It's Friday:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I wish I could participate in the whole "thank f*** its friday" thing.
Alas, i work shifts as a nurse. So i will never know the joys of a normal 9-5 job
:(

But hey, will still make it to S&G tonight

:D

Limited appearances from me this year thay always seem to clash with the rugby. Tonight I shall be in Hull.

Although we play at Salford away on Friday 3rd July might be able to work something out for that one -:)

Top night..... started off quiet, obviously only two weeks after the 'Big Weekend', but picked up around 11.30pm and was quite packed for a while.

Had my usual walk back to Piccadilly (in the rain) to catch the 3.20am bus. I think I had chips, cheese and onion pie and curry sauce:yum:. Remember being in Leo's chippy on Oldham Street but don't actually recall eating anything:lbf:, but assume I did as there is no change in my jeans and I'm not hungry having only got up an hour ago:sleeping::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Top night..... started off quiet, obviously only two weeks after the 'Big Weekend', but picked up around 11.30pm and was quite packed for a while.

Had my usual walk back to Piccadilly (in the rain) to catch the 3.20am bus. I think I had chips, cheese and onion pie and curry sauce:yum:. Remember being in Leo's chippy on Oldham Street but don't actually recall eating anything:lbf:, but assume I did as there is no change in my jeans and I'm not hungry having only got up an hour ago:sleeping::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I have exams

:(

Jukebox Jury

:thumb: Sounds like a fun night.

Tags
get a life
Back
Top Bottom