Star & Garter Friday 1st August

Re: Star & Garter 2nd August

I'm desperately trying to get a cheap holiday for me and my girls on Thursday 31st July..... so far all companies asking stupid prices:mad:
So if the holiday is not forthcoming, I shall be there:)

Jukebox Jury

You not saving your money for the upcoming Depeche Mode night, Jukebox? ;)

You not saving your money for the upcoming Depeche Mode night, Jukebox? ;)

Mike The Tory
No, I'm thinking more of the Med........
Me and my girls..... there will be three of us going, but feeding for four......:eek::eek::eek:

Jukebox 'Grandad To Be' Jury

Last edited:

Mike The Tory
No, I'm thinking more of the Med........
Me and my girls..... there will be three of us going, but feeding for four......:eek::eek::eek:

Jukebox 'Grandad To Be' Jury

I'm picturing it now!

benidorm_neptunes.jpg

I'm also off that week. I've had a look around and there is sod all doing!

I'm picturing it now!

benidorm_neptunes.jpg

I'm also off that week. I've had a look around and there is sod all doing!

Ha ha ha nice one.....

Yes, been searching Teletext and calling up, but nothing for two weeks less than £1700 - never paid more than £1000 before:cool:

You watching City on Channel 5 today?:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Oh, the S&G is on Friday 1st August, not 2nd August.....

I have pm'd Kewpie to ask if she will change the heading to this thread....

Jukebox Jury

Ha ha ha nice one.....

Yes, been searching Teletext and calling up, but nothing for two weeks less than £1700 - never paid more than £1000 before:cool:

You watching City on Channel 5 today?:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Yes, I'll be watching. I'm off up the lane the afternoon to see my Mum & Dad. My Dads a red (Irish...Enough said!), so he'll have something to say about it. If I don't go away that week, I'll have to accompany him to some place in Trafford (I'll have to get the A-Z out) to watch Juventus play some no hopers.

My wifes uncle lives in Spain (Aragon), and he emailed last week asking us to come over. So thats a possibility for next week? A decision will be made tonight after a few pints in town!

Yes, I'll be watching. I'm off up the lane the afternoon to see my Mum & Dad. My Dads a red (Irish...Enough said!), so he'll have something to say about it. If I don't go away that week, I'll have to accompany him to some place in Trafford (I'll have to get the A-Z out) to watch Juventus play some no hopers.

My wifes uncle lives in Spain (Aragon), and he emailed last week asking us to come over. So thats a possibility for next week? A decision will be made tonight after a few pints in town!

Just out onto the Lane myself in about 10 minutes, post office and then off to Asda!
Is Juventus playing Alty?:D

Jukebox Jury

Just out onto the Lane myself in about 10 minutes, post office and then off to Asda!
Is Juventus playing Alty?:D

Jukebox Jury

I wouldn't need the A-Z for Alty! No, it's a classy side...

s_ffbbbf608ea81af7787ac0155dd6b452.jpg

...bottom.

Having failed miserably to get a cheap holiday, I shall be there on Friday:cool:

Jukebox Jury

me too!
and the mrs!

Will be there, as the snappiest dressed one there. Got to somehow get over this imposed singledom, haven't I?

Back
Top Bottom