Star & Garter Friday 1st August

Bloody hell Marta!!
Every scally in Manchester will be copying my signature and signing books to flog on ebay:eek:
Just as well that is only my book signing signature and not my cheque signing signature:cool:

Jukebox Jury

I'm sure I've got an old cheque of JJ's to be able to check (inc all the necessary account details), I'll scan it (in highest quality) & post the image later, obviously only so we can see the difference in both signatures of course! :eek::D:eek:

love

Grim

I'm sure I've got an old cheque of JJ's to be able to check (inc all the necessary account details), I'll scan it (in highest quality) & post the image later, obviously only so we can see the difference in both signatures of course! :eek::D:eek:

love

Grim

Grim
My cheque signing sig is my two initials and surname (obviously hand written in a stylish manner) not Phill:p

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Bloody hell Marta!!
Every scally in Manchester will be copying my signature and signing books to flog on ebay:eek:
Just as well that is only my book signing signature and not my cheque signing signature:cool:

Jukebox Jury

There will be millions of books to sell then... :eek:

I'm sorry, I'm sooo sorry

There will be millions of books to sell then... :eek:

I'm sorry, I'm sooo sorry

Marta
Your copy is unique, the only one in the world signed 'Jukebox Jury', so that means it must be worth, oooooh at least £2.46 on ebay:D

Jukebox Jury

EDIT - the only one in the world signed Jukebox Jury BY ME (and not some Grim 'knock off Nigel' copy that he has probably been churning out;)

Marta
Your copy is unique, the only one in the world signed 'Jukebox Jury', so that means it must be worth, oooooh at least £2.46 on ebay:D

Jukebox Jury

EDIT - the only one in the world signed Jukebox Jury BY ME (and not some Grim 'knock off Nigel' copy that he has probably been churning out;)

Dear Mr JJ,
I still have several copies of your mighty tome left & I've added a small addition of my own, you know the map of the tour, well I've put a X over where your house is & underneath I've neatly scribbled TOUR GUIDE & put your phone number! :D

So roll up roll up, who wants to buy a copy (or two) of the ultra exclusive edition?

love

Grim
P.s. what's my ebay name again, oh yeah Nige KO.

Marta

Jukebox Jury

I can't even buy a pint of Guinness with that money.

I'm not going to sell it, at any price ;) Difficult to find another Marta interested in it :D

I can't even buy a pint of Guinness with that money.

I'm not going to sell it, at any price ;) Difficult to find another Marta interested in it :D

D'oh! Wer's me readers, I thought he was being funny & had written Tomato! :)

love

Grim

"the S&G is a few miles from Maine Road, so why did they not use The Beehive? The Parkside? The Sherwood?"

No reason to this question at all but: did The Parkside close when Maine Road did? With a hefty chuck, you could hit my house with a pint pot from The Parkside. Only you couldn't because it's now been turned into flats. That would have been my local but instead I've got to go all the way down Platt Lane.

FOR SHAME.

No reason to this question at all but: did The Parkside close when Maine Road did? With a hefty chuck, you could hit my house with a pint pot from The Parkside. Only you couldn't because it's now been turned into flats. That would have been my local but instead I've got to go all the way down Platt Lane.

FOR SHAME.

Yes, the pub closed a few months after the last match at Maine Road:tears:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom