Star and Garter photos from last night

Yes, I did get a taxi with someone but we dropped him off then I went home alone. I don't know why I'm even dragging this out, I'm glad you are so preoccupied with my sex life.

I'm not preoccupied with your sex life. I was just pulling you up on the fact you said you went home alone, then called me a liar - all after texting me yesterday morning to say you got home safely with *someone* sharing a cab. Which you then admit.

No need to take back the 'liar' comment. I'd sue for slander and a slur on my character but I know you have already blown your grant. Sorry, I forgot, it's a loan.... :D

Jukebox Jury

No need to take back the 'liar' comment. I'd sue for slander and a slur on my character but I know you have already blown your grant. Sorry, I forgot, it's a loan.... :D

Jukebox Jury

Probably not the only thing she blown this weekend.....;)

I was sad I could not be there, but check out the talent Northern Ireland has to offer:

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Higher than the usual S&G standard, I'd say

Old fooks are getting all of the action it seems. Look at that Belle of the Ball in the first pic eyeng up Dennis Taylors grandad. Time for the Deano special line, 'I would' (with the lass in the first pic on the left before you start getting clever). ;)

Phwooooaarr!

Why wasn't I invited? I would have been in heaven!

After your text fell into my uncle's hands on Friday night, my family think you're a shockingly bad influence on their angelic little Elisabeth! :p

Old fooks are getting all of the action it seems. Look at that Belle of the Ball in the first pic eyeng up Dennis Taylors grandad. Time for the Deano special line, 'I would' (with the lass in the first pic on the left before you start getting clever). ;)

I don't think she 'would'

The beating Dan got would be nowt compared to what you'd get if you ever went near my sister!! And I'd enlist this guy I know whose hobbies include antagonising drunk and downtrodden Leeds Utd fans. :mad:

So i'm not good enough for her? Who do you want to plough her then, f***ing Mahatma Gandhi?

Gandhi_studio_1931.jpg

I was sad I could not be there, but check out the talent Northern Ireland has to offer:
Higher than the usual S&G standard, I'd say

Lovely photos BTW miss lilybett

So i'm not good enough for her? Who do you want to plough her then, f***ing Mahatma Gandhi?

Christ and you wonder why, you not very charming!

You are an absolutely vile creature Deano.

You didn't touch my 'rat', not that I can remember, If you did I was so drunk that I can't remember, I must have been. You certainly won't be going near it again!

You are an absolutely vile creature Deano.

Thank you!

Oh, and for the other one, i've found being endearing to be a better character trait than charming. It's a lot harder to achieve but very inexpensive to run. Just like a Robin Reliant.

As soon as I said it, I knew it was a mistake! I knew you'd model yourself on him!

I should have gone with Harold Shipman.

As soon as I said it, I knew it was a mistake! I knew you'd model yourself on him!

I should have gone with Harold Shipman.

Who wouldn't when a person his age can bag prime cattle like that. Ex Ballet Dancer, yes please! 6000 women this man reckons he has entered, that's only 2000 more than me.

So when's your sister coming to the S & G then to add to the Yorkshire and Warwick Soceity for the Verbal abuse of The Player that is Deano?

I was trying to pursuade her on Friday night that she should come to the next one. And bring this friend she's got who I could see going down a storm wi Steph because she enjoys slapping men and going on about animal rights and male wrongs.

But as you can see, Emily is the opposite of me in every respect. And this means she thinks Morrissey is irrelevant, unfunny and past 'it'. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom