Star and Garter photos from last night

Picture195.jpg

Pervy Phill looking down me top.[/QUOTE]

Missrepresented once more. Steph was wearing a watch and looking down at her WRIST I saw the time and realised I had missed the last bus home ;)

Jukebox Jury

A cigarette rests between her lips, but I'm staring at her tits
It's the wrong way, strong if I can but i am only a man, so I take her to the can, it was the wrong way.

I love you at times :) Was that a Vera Wang you were wearing last night anyway?

It was Donna Karen actually. I'm a right style icon me.

I'm sorry to hear you missed your last bus Jukebox, is that why you asked me to your house? To share taxi fare?

I'm sorry to hear you missed your last bus Jukebox, is that why you asked me to your house? To share taxi fare?

No, I asked you back because the dishes need washing and I could also do with a few shirts ironing too if you dont mind. :)

Jukebox Jury

I won't be 'coming' next month :( I'm very sad about it, roll on July (by that time I won't be able to smoke in there :eek: )

I feel like sacking this thing off in June to go to S&G but there's no way I can, I'm already refusing to go to my cousin's wedding in July so I can go to it, is that really sad? (I don't want to go to it anyway, it's in Cambridgeshire and my mum wants me to sleep in a campervan :eek: )

So was it just you and the taxi driver then in the cab???? :confused:

Jukebox Jury

Yes, I did get a taxi with someone but we dropped him off then I went home alone. I don't know why I'm even dragging this out, I'm glad you are so preoccupied with my sex life.

Yes, I am absolutely spoilt for choice with all the men at The Star and Garter, I save myself all month and then go a little crazy when I'm surrounded by so many hunks.

Yes, I am absolutely spoilt for choice with all the men at The Star and Garter, I save myself all month and then go a little crazy when I'm surrounded by so many hunks.

You lucky thing

:p

Do any of the other women there get a look in!

Yes, I did get a taxi with someone but we dropped him off then I went home alone. I don't know why I'm even dragging this out, I'm glad you are so preoccupied with my sex life.
...I save myself all month and then go a little crazy when I'm surrounded by so many hunks.

Or if it's 42s on a Thursday, 5th Ave on a Monday, or even the Venue the occasional Friday. :cool: You wan't this, that's why you are dragging this out.

Back
Top Bottom