Star and Garter photos from last night

Sister_Steve

We all hate Leeds scum!
My monthly ritual of putting the boring S&G photos up from last night.

Sorry they are all of me, they are normally all of Lilybett, but she wasn't there. Her presence was missed but I just about had fun without her!

Picture168.jpg

Last of the famous international playboys.

Picture171.jpg

Picture177.jpg

Picture194.jpg

So which one(s) did you end up getting off with then?

err..cheers!

I don't know where you get this impression of me Ben!

But with so many hunks in the S&G what's a girl to do?

Picture171.jpg

Please let it be this gentleman.

hahahaha unfortunatly for him he didn't get the pleasure of my soft lips. However the lucky gentlemen whi did know who they are and should be eternally grateful.

Leave Craig alone, he's a nice lad.

Plus he sang anti-Leeds songs with me at the end, I vaguelly recall!

hahahaha unfortunatly for him he didn't get the pleasure of my soft lips. However the lucky gentlemen whi did know who they are and should be eternally grateful.

gentlemen? Christ.

Oh i just realised what you meant!

I hope you aren't that slow in bed, you'd think it's over before i'd even put it in! For those that are interested, Steve fell out with me by 21:47 whilst i was introducing my mate to some people, and thus made biff touching opportunities very difficult to achieve this month.

Deano Rating - 8. A lot of friendly people shaking hands and the like. Some girl doing a poor man's Debbie Harry impression did give me some jip (Like Phill's left leg gives him sometimes, due to old age) but i politely informed her i needed a piss so had to leave the conversation. Other stuff happened which is regrettable, but this is the new age of the Disco and must live with it from time to time...

I didn't fall out with you, I went to talk to you but you brushed me off, and I forgot to talk to you again until Phill told me you thought I was ignoring you, which I wasn't. I was just too drunk to know what was going on.

I had fun anyway, obviously not the same as when Lilybett is with me, but still it was ace :)

I'm gonna visit the S&G next month or July depending on my health

You look a friendly bunch..

It wasn't me for a change, but her tits did look fantastic i must admit!

A cigarette rests between her lips, but I'm staring at her tits
It's the wrong way, strong if I can but i am only a man, so I take her to the can, it was the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom