Star and Garter 22nd May All Ticket Bash *SOLD OUT*

I might have 1 spare, any foreign women wanting to teach me the art of the French Kissing can have it for the pricely sum of £5!

Last edited:
Deano, with that golden ticket going spare I think you may get offers from anything that throws a shadow willing to do anything for at least twice the face value. Keep your options open:)

I will be selling a ticket for this, once i f***ing GET IT.

PM me your mobile numbers if you need an S & G ticket and i'll try my best to help you out as a last resort tomorrow.

Night all, viva Morrissey :thumb:

I'm prepared to give Deano the benefit of the doubt for that indiscretion. It's a short journey to Godwin's Law. I still think he's a nice chap.

Peter

Ok, i apologise! In hindsight, it was a bit of a nob headish historical figure to choose so i hope this makes up for it ;-)

44376155.jpg

Well, that was a blast!
Didn't get home til four, very lucky indeed to get a ticket.
Think I may have to get back into being a Smiths night regular. That was like 2004 all over again.

My head. My poorly head. Very nice to see so many old regulars again, as well as a bunch of new bods. I'm off for a lie-down.

Peter

I don't feel very well.

My eyes were welded together with sweaty sleep that had formed a crusty layer when i woke up today. The Star and Garter outshone the gig for me to be honest, and was good to see a lot of the old faces.

The red light district is where the action is at!!

(Awaits embarrassing pictures...)

Back
Top Bottom