Star and Garter 22nd May All Ticket Bash *SOLD OUT*

Any spares??? PM me please if so - looking for 2 tix

Willing to gamble that the gig will go ahead so may as well aim for the aftershow too

GC

if anybody knows sistasheila's email address, would you mail her and tell her to log into Moz-Solo and check her private messages urgently:) Thanks

Reggie x

S & G, are you doing any shorts offers for this? Surely you can't be shifting the Luxardo at £3 a shot!:tears:

As Frank says - "Make povery history, cheaper 'buca NOW!"

S & G, are you doing any shorts offers for this? Surely you can't be shifting the Luxardo at £3 a shot!:tears:

I just spoke to Andy, he said if Deano wears shorts he'll let him in for free:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

I've got my 'costume' sorted mate, and there is nothing in the S & G dress code that seems to frown upon such an outfit...

I call it, the 'Mozkini'
mozkini.jpg

Good idea to post pics of people who will be on the roll call so we all become familiar faces. Here's Uncleskinny, he asked me to put one up for him, so here goes...

uncleskinny.jpg

If anyone has 2 spare tickets that they would sell me, I'd really appreciate it! i'm moving to australia in four weeks , so this will be my last opportunity to do the S&G SmithsMozDisco. It makes me weep that i might miss it.

Weep Weep

If anyone has 2 spare tickets that they would sell me, I'd really appreciate it! i'm moving to australia in four weeks , so this will be my last opportunity to do the S&G SmithsMozDisco. It makes me weep that i might miss it.

Weep Weep

There's another one on Friday 5th June. Go to that one. You can pay at the door.

Amaretto is £1 a shot and that's made by the Luxo people.
Sambuca is both expensive and bloody awful and it makes people like Dean sick, which is why it's at the punishment price of £3 a shot. And it sells.

As the Moz Bus picks up from the Star at 12.30pm we've toyed with the idea of putting a bit of tea and toast on. Would this be a good idea? Your thoughts please, in less than 30 words if you can, and try to steer clear of song lines or quotes from books Morrissey might have looked at whilst visiting a book fair on Bummers Hill (Herts).

I'm prepared to give Deano the benefit of the doubt for that indiscretion. It's a short journey to Godwin's Law. I still think he's a nice chap.

Peter

As the Moz Bus picks up from the Star at 12.30pm we've toyed with the idea of putting a bit of tea and toast on. Would this be a good idea? Your thoughts please, in less than 30 words if you can, and try to steer clear of song lines or quotes from books Morrissey might have looked at whilst visiting a book fair on Bummers Hill (Herts).

Capitalists cashing in on the back of my hard grafting:rolleyes::D
I'll have 2 rounds of toast with marmite - on wholemeal bread please:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Could I have some coffee please? I don't like tea :blushing: And something for the hangover would be good too :D

I will take them off you hands if poss as I have 2 friends from Dublin coming over for the gigs and would be great to let them experiance S & G

Trouble Loves Me

Graham

PS..... I have PM you

I have spares but you will need to buy all 4 as they are not separate tickets, all on one email. £4 each I think they were...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom