St. Paul, MN - Fitzgerald Theater (July 13, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Ganglord / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / One Of Our Own / Istanbul / Will Never Marry / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that can change your life and make you rich and famous for ever. it can also mark you have the power to control people in high places in the worldwide.are you a Politicians, Musicians, Business Man/Woman, student, here is the wright place were your poverty we be end and opportunity to be a member of the great brotherhood.ever Illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you want any new member of Illuminati order lord master you will give the sum of 10,0000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, there are many more others benefits when you become a member of Illuminati. you can contact us via [email protected] or call
+254704881207

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom