St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House (Nov. 22, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / When You Open Your Legs / Glamorous Glue / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Home Is A Question Mark / In The Future When All's Well / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Morrissey has issues, and St. Louis got a full display at Peabody concert by Daniel Durchholz - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
  • Pic by Mando Lopez posted by Famous when dead:

41492_mando_stlouis.jpg
  • Morrissey Is a Boring Old Jackass by Jaime Lees - Riverfront Times Blog. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
farkomalarco~1511397567~1654045148193266584_418366473.jpg

Pic: Mando Lopez.
Regards,
FWD.

Setlist is currently:
You'll Be Gone
I Wish You Lonely
How Soon Is Now?
Suedehead
Ganglord
The Bullfighter Dies
Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage
I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
When You Open Your Legs
Glamorous Glue
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Spent the Day in Bed
Back on the Chain Gang
Jack the Ripper
Meat Is Murder
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Home Is a Question Mark
Unknown
Encore:
Shoplifters.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/morrissey/2017/peabody-opera-house-st-louis-mo-43e0c743.html

Intrigued to know the unknown track.
Regards,
FWD.

After Home is a Question Mark they played In the Future When All is Well and My Love I’d Do Anything For You. Then Shoplifters.

Regards,
FWD.

The unknown track was “In the Future When All is Well” and it was played before “Home is a Question Mark”

He was in great spirits tonight.

Figured STL would get Meat is Murder as it's the pre-Thanksgiving show. Really like the setlist and In the Future is a nice surprise. Fingers crossed Chicago goes off without a hitch

I hope Uncle Steve does a 40 minute Meat is Murder in Chicago. The heart of the meat belt. I'm worried someone will bring a bottle of BBQ sauce and throw it on Steve and then all the people beeeeeck in Chicago will try to eat Steve alive.

"Lee, please, stand up and defend me..."

You aren't making it easy, Steve-o.

the jokes on here are really getting worse,they aren't even funny.

regarding the flyer you don't have to have children to know what its like to be a parent also having a pink flyer makes it female so what about males that were allegedly attacked,it should have been white.

regarding the flyer you don't have to have children to know what its like to be a parent also having a pink flyer makes it female so what about males that were allegedly attacked,it should have been white.
No white would have given it privilege.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom