St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House (Nov. 22, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / When You Open Your Legs / Glamorous Glue / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Home Is A Question Mark / In The Future When All's Well / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Morrissey has issues, and St. Louis got a full display at Peabody concert by Daniel Durchholz - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
  • Pic by Mando Lopez posted by Famous when dead:

41492_mando_stlouis.jpg
  • Morrissey Is a Boring Old Jackass by Jaime Lees - Riverfront Times Blog. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
That's rather sad. I don't know why people not wanting to be profiled against, stereotyped, beaten, and killed for the simple reason of skin color should offend you unless you are happy to turn a blind eye to systematic racism, murder, and abuse of power, or are a racist yourself. Either choice is gross.
I find all of that stuff you mentioned abhorrent but BLM are not the saints everyone seems to think they are and they are not above criticism. Martin Luther King's niece hasn't had much good to say about them lately. You can assume I'm racist if you want, if that helps. You'd be wrong.

Want me to post ALL the text here?

Should've said yeah but I'm going in!

He seemed to enjoy it with a few reservations. Pretty sure he wasn't a fan. The swine!

If he'd read the interview that he'd mentioned then he would know that Jacky wasn't about any of that!

But yeah, he had a blast!

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately, the only thing that matters in America is not black lives but Black Friday.
G23 and all of the other dimwits who continue to whine about the absolute myth of “police brutality” should get their asses out into police ride-alongs and learn the truth from someone besides a wealthy animal rights activist who used to write clever lyrics. Quit shivering from your stupid white guilt and try reading the facts about the freaking cases that sham groups like BLM have based their baloney on. So easy to pile on and reiterate the lies in the name of so-called “social justice”. All you do is perpetuate ignorance. The reality is that an incredibly small percentage of police contacts with racial minorities actual turn into actual incidents of racially-motivated violence by the cops. You all know it, but you’re too cowardly to say it.

Should've said yeah but I'm going in!

He seemed to enjoy it with a few reservations. Pretty sure he wasn't a fan. The swine!
Yeah he just seemed to be focusing on the political aspect of his show/songs/pictures I'm sure I could go on... :D

I find all of that stuff you mentioned abhorrent but BLM are not the saints everyone seems to think they are and they are not above criticism. Martin Luther King's niece hasn't had much good to say about them lately. You can assume I'm racist if you want, if that helps. You'd be wrong.

Oh agreed, they are terrible. They go on and on about Police killing black people in America when in fact stats on blacks getting shot by cops has been going down steadily for the last 30 years! Whereas black-on-black homicides runs unabated in places like Chicago. And where is BLM on these issues? Coz if they really cared they would be very proactive on this, they aren't because they are just one big racist stunt.

This pastor working right in the coalface of trying to help black lives below certainly thinks so.

While people are on this BLM subject. Why is this happening more frequently and nothing seems to be done about it?

While people are on this BLM subject. Why is this happening more frequently and nothing seems to be done about it?

Ok, before I fall down a drain, who is she? I want to say the obvious but, well, she looks white!???

Ah, she's capitalized the 'W'. So what's that about?

Ok, before I fall down a drain, who is she? I want to say the obvious but, well, she looks white!???
I honestly don't know. Somebody re-tweeted it to me. I think she looks white too but I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. Hate speech nonetheless and she should be given the same treatment as those who Twitter claim to be using hate speech :D

If she was protesting something sensible like, I'm embarrassed to be orange, like Trump I'd get it. But she sounds, not right. Right? Social media experiment maybe?

Just went back in and it sounds like a bot war.

God... You can say that again. I refuse to participate. Always have. I don't need a sale that badly.
They said here in the UK that it's a scam, the prices are actually the same as they have been earlier in the year.

I'm not trying to assume. You have to be aware of how your statement came across. In any group, the loudest and most detrimental to the cause will be the ones you see on television. They sell. Idiot hippies who like, want weed legalized, man, because it's like a sacred medicine, and actually like, my sacrament, man, because it's like, my religion. Muslims who cut the heads off of the infidel or rage in the streets firing guns into the air. People of all types smashing windows and flipping cars. And on and on.

I apologize for the implication and thank you for your clarification.
Things must change in the world, and there's always birthing pains.

If she was protesting something sensible like, I'm embarrassed to be orange, like Trump I'd get it. But she sounds, not right. Right? Social media experiment maybe?
Orange :lbf: Is it fake tan though seriously? I keep getting told it's this SJW movement.

They said here in the UK that it's a scam, the prices are actually the same as they have been earlier in the year.
Most likely they are in a lot of cases.
I'll happily do cyber monday, because there are no employees in harms way or a chance for the lowest common denominator to bash people for toaster ovens or whatever.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom