"St. Even" - Kristeen Young posted Morrissey inspired song lyrics

45171_st_even.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like #Gene and the many others the world star that is Morrissey allowed them by his grace to enter into his orbit. And just like those other dead dwarfs it's a pathetic shameless attempt to get some kind of attention to their irrelevant careers by taking a cheap shot simply by mentioning his name....Why say it was inspired by Morrissey at all? He never did that when referencing others in his songs....#Kristeenyoungislame

I think most women these days feel raped by life and confuse it with being raped by men. Women are fragile emotional beings running on a hormone known to cause confusion meaning they are useless at reading maps.
These are scientific facts that younger generations deny cause they cannot handle someone older knowing more than they do and coming up with things they can only dream of.
A woman scorned will never get over it but will try with all her might to seek revenge in one way or the other. The burden of evidence is always on the mans side as women can just claim something and set the ball rolling. There is a black widow in every woman just as there is a Marquis de Sade in every man. How on earth could men and women get along for so long and keep this world going and isn't it time that stopped and we realised this project on earth is not a particular good one?
I am all for a man made apocalypse where we just sit it out and watch the last person die without any woman ever giving birth again.
Maybe it is time women grew up and stopped sobbing and moaning and blaming failure on men and Kristeen should probably savour the times she had with an icon. If it was the other way around the man would have taken inspiration from it and written some classics but it seems women like Kristeen will only use it to bitch about it with her best mates.
And they wonder why men hate women!
Somebody check this guy's basement...and trash, and backyard, and attic.

You make some valid points, but you will be chastised and even alluded to as a potential "Serial Killer" simply for voicing your opinion..... American culture is actually plagued by the aggrandizement of women, and no one suffers more from this imbalance than women. It will continue to spiral downwards as the future unravels because lo and behold NATURE is always the rule and NATURE is always in equanimity . Yes, Kristeen Young is a gross example of what the perception is and what the reality will always be...

Somebody check this guy's basement...and trash, and backyard, and attic.
No basement and no backyard or attic but I do store the trash in a IKEA bin outdoors. The swedish band Backyard Babies could mean a lot of things.

I think most women these days feel raped by life and confuse it with being raped by men. Women are fragile emotional beings running on a hormone known to cause confusion meaning they are useless at reading maps.
These are scientific facts that younger generations deny cause they cannot handle someone older knowing more than they do and coming up with things they can only dream of.
A woman scorned will never get over it but will try with all her might to seek revenge in one way or the other. The burden of evidence is always on the mans side as women can just claim something and set the ball rolling. There is a black widow in every woman just as there is a Marquis de Sade in every man. How on earth could men and women get along for so long and keep this world going and isn't it time that stopped and we realised this project on earth is not a particular good one?
I am all for a man made apocalypse where we just sit it out and watch the last person die without any woman ever giving birth again.
Maybe it is time women grew up and stopped sobbing and moaning and blaming failure on men and Kristeen should probably savour the times she had with an icon. If it was the other way around the man would have taken inspiration from it and written some classics but it seems women like Kristeen will only use it to bitch about it with her best mates.

Weird . I guess if a woman is uneducated and doesn't have any money she might feel this way. Most men I know are getting schooled by their wives and there are many yes dears. They are lucky to have the wives that they do.

Weird . I guess if a woman is uneducated and doesn't have any money she might feel this way. Most men I know are getting schooled by their wives and there are many yes dears. They are lucky to have the wives that they do.
I think you and several others were offended by my post because you never understood it in the first place.
You're right. The myth that men are strong and women weak for some reason keeps living on.

You make some valid points, but you will be chastised and even alluded to as a potential "Serial Killer" simply for voicing your opinion..... American culture is actually plagued by the aggrandizement of women, and no one suffers more from this imbalance than women. It will continue to spiral downwards as the future unravels because lo and behold NATURE is always the rule and NATURE is always in equanimity . Yes, Kristeen Young is a gross example of what the perception is and what the reality will always be...
My yellow vest is on so I feel safe. If some people think serial killer is a great way to put somebody down they have missed out on popular culture for centuries.
Serial killers have high iq's.

Ehhh you’re annoying.

Nope.

The myth that men are strong and women weak for some reason keeps living on.

If you punched a man in the face, there’s a 70% chance he’ll stand back up and want to fight.

If you punched a woman in the face, there’s a 98% chance she’ll start crying a lot.

If you picked a child up by their arm and threw them, there’s a 10% chance of a broken bone. *

*all statistics provided by Steve Croce and the Steve Croce Foundation Against Abuse

Well, I don't know about all that. I corresponded with her briefly quite awhile ago when she was promoting The Orphans and then eventually its follow up and we became marginally friendly during that time but I never heard anything about childhood horror stories involving a dog. But I mean we weren't that close or anything so who knows; it's not like she ever told me anything pretty personal or clandestine about herself or whatever. She just made it clear she didn't like her parents but any scan of a lyric sheet could reveal that. But if she goes around telling randos that a dog peed on her in bondage as a kid at her parents' behest I have a feeling it would have come up in conversation between us at some point but it never did.

All I'm saying is that it's shitty for her to say or even imply somebody raped her when during the time the rape supposedly happened, she didn't say a word, and in fact kissed his ass publicly at every opportunity. And why? Well, probably because it never even happened. But if it did, then her silence at the time was clearly because of the greater contextual environment between her and her so-called attacker being conducive to the chance of personal gain on her part, i.e. the exposure his tours offered her. But then what, that fizzled out, so now he's a rapist because she's still not famous?

That's real classy.

Then again there is that rapey line in It's Not Your Birthday Anymore....

I'm sorry but you're all morons if you think she's claiming Morrissey raped her!

Give me a break. She’s simply stating she’s been raped during her lifetime...and that threat experience wasn’t as bad as what she feels due to the Morrissey fallout. Maybe she feels like he emotionally raped her, but I know Kristeen and she’s NEVER insinuated she was raped by him.

Stop being so literal...or stirring up shit: both are boring.

Free speech

Morrissey wrote about killing his dog in the lyrics to 'Death at One's Elbow'. OMG - it must be true - somebody call the RSPCA!

I'm sorry but you're all morons if you think she's claiming Morrissey raped her!

Give me a break. She’s simply stating she’s been raped during her lifetime...and that threat experience wasn’t as bad as what she feels due to the Morrissey fallout. Maybe she feels like he emotionally raped her, but I know Kristeen and she’s NEVER insinuated she was raped by him.

Stop being so literal...or stirring up shit: both are boring.

You bumped a 9 month old post and are accusing him of shit stirring? :lbf:

Why is she a topic still? I thought we got rid off her. That being said, this latest album is the best thing she’s done. Her deaf boyfriend Tony Visconti couldn’t have made this for her.

I wonder who made this.

This is the BEST DIY music video I've EVER seen. Morrissey should rehire her to run his Tik Tok account.

I love Kristeen Young. She's a one of a kind in her own mind, and thats really something!

The video is stunning. Midnite would have loved it. Where did Midnite go from this site?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom