"St. Even" - Kristeen Young posted Morrissey inspired song lyrics

45171_st_even.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristeen is sadly a blueprint of too many unimaginative young women nowadays.

A #metoo inspired nutjob.

Last edited:
I think most women these days feel raped by life and confuse it with being raped by men. Women are fragile emotional beings running on a hormone known to cause confusion meaning they are useless at reading maps.
These are scientific facts that younger generations deny cause they cannot handle someone older knowing more than they do and coming up with things they can only dream of.
A woman scorned will never get over it but will try with all her might to seek revenge in one way or the other. The burden of evidence is always on the mans side as women can just claim something and set the ball rolling. There is a black widow in every woman just as there is a Marquis de Sade in every man. How on earth could men and women get along for so long and keep this world going and isn't it time that stopped and we realised this project on earth is not a particular good one?
I am all for a man made apocalypse where we just sit it out and watch the last person die without any woman ever giving birth again.
Maybe it is time women grew up and stopped sobbing and moaning and blaming failure on men and Kristeen should probably savour the times she had with an icon. If it was the other way around the man would have taken inspiration from it and written some classics but it seems women like Kristeen will only use it to bitch about it with her best mates.
And they wonder why men hate women!

She is an example of the polarising times we live in where people are harsh and unforgiving. Everyone is a victim when things don't go their way.
Women are being victimised by men in the workplace.
Men are being emasculated by women.
There are legitimate examples where this does happen especially in showbusiness . Trial by social media is the result.
I dont think men hate women or women hate men. I think the vast majority of people in everyday life manage to get along just fine.
But we are being fed a diet of hatred in one way or another and being told this is reality.
KY is an example of the Narcissus effect gazing at her own reflection, in love with herself and her victimhood not in a pool of water like the original but in a mobile phone. It's an epidemic amongst both sexes.

Kristeen is sadly a bluprint of too many unimaginative young women nowadays.

Yes, completely agree 100%
Her writing is so embarrassing, so completely empty. Without love, depth or wisdom, which considering she's 52 or whatever is shocking.
She has less about her than your average 16 year old

Her whole career is about hanging on to someone else and doing the whole 'be nice to me and ill give you info on bowie or moz' she actually knew very very little about Moz

She has always been deluded,
I don't like that weirdo dude but won't mention his name, though he has been alluded to quite a lot lately. I even heard one stalker posted a screen grab from a video he made of his mums visit to the USA and made it into a pretend lp cover for Mozzers new lp. Some people really are c***s. Who does that shit?
I hope he never finds out about it, that will tip him over the edge LOL. Poor oddball.

Anyway a friend from Brighton who knew him said there was this story where kristeen would say 'we have sold out the venue in record time, they love us' Implying that the fans had come to see her as much as for moz and so it was her selling out huge venues, not just morrisssey.
Everytine this story is told it makes people piss themselves laughing. I mean how f***ing crazy is this this chick? She can't even sell tiny f***ing 30 person venues in NY and she thinks she's partly responsible for selling out huge venues around the world . She is insane.
I like the way Kristeen name drops April Richard's , as if Morrissey gives a flying f*** what some man faced shit Yankee comidian thinks.
I thought the Blue Rose Soicity guy was mad, he's sane compared to Kristeen lol

There are quite a lot of unimaginative people out there and not so young, which certainly do include men.
The whole spate of polarising videos on YouTube about emasculated men vs feminists is very obviously done to pit people against each other.
Both sides are obnoxious and loud and do not represent reality for the majority any more than Jeremy Kyle does on TV.
Kristeen Young is an example of the self pitying version who has not got what she wanted so writes some bad lyrics to throw herself a pity party at Morrissey s expense. She does not represent women any more than the so called me too "movement".
Feeding into the social engineering that is modern media with generalisations about either sex doesn't serve anyone.
It promotes narcissism self pity, hatred and all the baser aspects of humankind. Worse still is the fact that it's really boring. It says nothing to me about my life.

Would be nothing new for him. Trusting people
who then screw you over.

‘FOUND FOUND FOUND’

Yes, you are right. But those things happen to all those who live the life in their own terms and don't accept to be mistreated by others. The difference is that some people are more public than others.

Or that the Whore of Babylon is a woman...
The whore of babylon is representative of heresy and is not meant to be an actual person though historically was symbolic of Rome and its debauchery and in Dantes inferno referred to the pope who most certainly was not a woman.
In Ireland a "Hoor" can describe a man or woman.

Well, I'm gonna have to agree because she's saying Morrissey is the "same, same, same" when he's a one of a kind original real deal artist. The one and only.

#VivaMorrissey

The whore of babylon is representative of heresy and is not meant to be an actual person though historically was symbolic of Rome and its debauchery and in Dantes inferno referred to the pope who most certainly was not a woman.
In Ireland a "Hoor" can describe a man or woman.

I don’t need you to tell me what it represents. I wouldn’t have made the statement if I didn’t understand the reference. The Whore of Babylon is blatantly personified as a woman. There is no question about it. None.

The Divine Comedy is a poem and has no ties to scripture. Nor was Dante ever hailed as or claimed to be a prophet.

I’m very happy for the Irish and their diverse lexicon, but that has dick to do with anything. Not only is your point moot, your whole post is too.

I don’t need you to tell me what it represents. I wouldn’t have made the statement if I didn’t understand the reference. The Whore of Babylon is blatantly personified as a woman. There is no question about it. None.

The Divine Comedy is a poem and has no ties to scripture. Nor was Dante ever hailed as or claimed to be a prophet.
. No question about it, nada, none, níl.
I’m very happy for the Irish and their diverse lexicon, but that has dick to do with anything. Not only is your point moot, your whole post is too.

In Ireland a moot point is another name for the Bible and Satan is blatantly personified as a man no question about it, nada, none, níl.
Anyhoo....

Well, I'm gonna have to agree because she's saying Morrissey is the "same, same, same" when he's a one of a kind original real deal artist. The one and only.

#VivaMorrissey

She hasn't toured in a while, probably trying to drum up interest in herself again. Same old show biz trick, stir up a feud.

The song is horrible. My favorite fued song is "Your so Vain". No one knew who it was about but it was very eloquently written.

In Ireland a moot point is another name for the Bible and Satan is blatantly personified as a man no question about it, nada, none, níl.
Anyhoo....

I don’t believe anyone mentioned Satan. The Bible also personified God as a man. So, your point was?

Maybe you Irish should leave the thinking to others and stick to what you do best - getting drunk, farming potatoes, and killing innocent people for a pointless cause.

I’m new to this forum. I’ve been a lurker for a long time. I lurked because I thought something was unethical and cowardly about posting harsh and crass opinions as an “anonymous” poster.

I have never seen Kristeen Young perform. I managed to miss her or see Morrissey sans Kristeen Young. You lads make some wild assertions, and outlandish claims. The harshness boggles the mind. Someone saying the song sucks upon reading the lyrics? Posts claiming she said she was raped?Anonymous posters also have poor reading comprehension skills as well.

I don’t understand this preoccupation with her. I do understand this is Morrissey related. But, boy, you blokes are showing your emotions strongly. I don’t even see anything negative about “Steven”

I'm pretty confident the second verse is unrelated to the first.

The first is apparently directed at Moz. She feels betrayed by him.

The second is apparently directed at 'feminists' who she feels are similarly unsupportive.

There is no Moz rape accusation here. You folks need to practice reading comprehension.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom