"St. Even" - Kristeen Young posted Morrissey inspired song lyrics

45171_st_even.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? You want him to drop them in your mouth, cookie puss?

If you smell what The Moz is cooking.

I know his build is weak but did not know it was so weak he needs a personal bouncer to defend him here. Make sure he pays you well cause I wouldn't rely on royalties from his music funding it.

Which one? There are several. A friend of mine when YOR came out referred to it as "The creepy rapey song."
I honestly think the chances of him having sex with a woman (consensual or otherwise) are virtually nil. Pretty much everything he's said on the subject shows the idea disgusts him. And as for List of the Lost, it's fairly obvious he doesn't even know the basics of what fits in where.

I know his build is weak but did not know it was so weak he needs a personal bouncer to defend him here. Make sure he pays you well cause I wouldn't rely on royalties from his music funding it.

Maybe if you keep talking about mcrickson he’ll personally bounce his balls in your mouth...

3D559313-D89E-4EF6-AC1D-6F235899AB63.jpeg

I honestly think the chances of him having sex with a woman (consensual or otherwise) are virtually nil. Pretty much everything he's said on the subject shows the idea disgusts him. And as for List of the Lost, it's fairly obvious he doesn't even know the basics of what fits in where.

Lost, you are so lost - everyday on Msolo(w).
Lost, you are so lost.
:popcorn:

sortabad-boy-do-i-love-sex-really-love-putting-my-28628173.png

The hysterical overreactions on here are hilarious. Has anyone actually READ these lyrics?

• Yes, it talks about someone called Steven in the last verse? Is it referring to Morrissey? Quite possibly, or even probably (personally it sounds to me as though most of the 'Music For Strippers' album is directed at him), but unless she has stated so elsewhere, certainly not definitely. I'm sure there may be some other humans on planet earth called 'Steven'.
  • Even if it's talking about Morrissey, how are people automatically parsing the lines in the middle of the song: 'Never had a bad sexual experience / even the rape wasn't really that bad', into 'Kristeen accuses Morrissey of raping her - how dare she!?' The line may be in reference to the 'Steven' character at the end, or it may be detailing another experience with someone else altogether. The lyrics provide no way of knowing either way, so why people are jumping on one set interpretation baffles me.

Oh I don’t know, Pep. I think the chances of finding a woman who is consenting are probably above average. I think it’s more likely consent would be an issue on his end.

I ye fek bull ox mate. If there is anyone that Malibu Steve avoided more in his life, it's Kristy inn nn nnnn n nn n n it. He never talked to her or looked at her and maybe just heard her and lil' John or whatever his name was "playing" when he showed for the gig. She was a cheap and easy opener for The Air Morrissey Experience, meaning she paid for all her own travel and hotel because she was a trust fund kid like Julia inn nnn nnn nn n din't in n n it.

Last edited:
:straightface:

these lyrics would make more sense if she used the William Burroughs cut-up technique.

Except for her lyrics, aren't all good or at least interesting lyrics inspired by Morrissey?

YES !

NOW BOW DOWN ALL YOU ASPIRING SONG-SMITHS !!!!!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:cool:

Last edited:
During the whole "World Peace" debacle, wasnt Moz secretly naming his tour "Steven Gets Even" World Tour, im sure there's reference to that on this site. Too lazy to find it again.

I'm sure the second verse on this KY song is just her going off on a tangent. I had an old magazine from the early 2000s(?) where she mentions in an interview that she had been raped way before. Plus in her last album theres a song ("Nice" I think) where she mentions Moz, Grohl, and Louis CK in three separate verses. I think this second verse on this song is her referencing her criticism against the Women's March and hope those same women marching were women who wouldn't help her out for some obscure reason. Then in the outer she references Moz again.

Back
Top Bottom