Spying:

No Place Like Rome

Does your current partner, or your (EX) partner, 'spy' on your activities on this site, or any other such site?

Just wondered, like:straightface:

My ex (who left me!) told me recently that he looked at my Facebook obsessively, recounting photo uploads and comments thta had been left.

I deleted him at the weekend.

No, but my best friend recently caught his soon to be ex bf reading his emails!! and he blamed it all on my friend. (wtf?) :mad:

I'm single, so no one to spy on me! A few years ago I did have a friend who is fairly computer illiterate ask me to help him see what his boyfriend had been up to on their computer as he thought he was hooking up with people he met online. I saw things that I never need to see again (but are seared in my brain), and I think we both learned that if you spy you aren't going to like anything you find.

I'm single, so no one to spy on me! A few years ago I did have a friend who is fairly computer illiterate ask me to help him see what his boyfriend had been up to on their computer as he thought he was hooking up with people he met online. I saw things that I never need to see again (but are seared in my brain), and I think we both learned that if you spy you aren't going to like anything you find.

That's certainly true...

Spy, no, but he does come here and he does see what I've posted. He never thinks anything bad of it though because he's a huge Moz fan as well.

Though my boyfriend does know about this site, as far as I'm aware, he's never been on it.

There are a couple of other message boards that we both post on. I do click on his profile there from time to time just to find all of his posts. :D

Getting caught because of spying are just ways of breaking up with someone by the dick method. You act like a dick so she leaves you so you don't have to man up and do it yourself.

My unsignificant other hasn't got the brains.

If I wanted to snoop I'd hire a PI to do it.:rolleyes:

well, I have no partner and really have not had a long term enough relationship in a long time :blushing:
at least enough where I would even have to consider things like that Romie :straightface:
but now that I think about it, I have gotten heavily involved with extremely jealous, suspicious people :crazy:
as a matter of fact, more than once I have been accused of not "loving people enough" because I do not get jealous or keep tabs on them :eek:
aint it funny how crazy people think? :rolleyes:
anyways, and for the record, the only place I can ever really think of that I have been accused of spying on someone was this very site back in 2004 :cool:
them were the days for sure :head-smack: :lbf:

If you loose touch with someone there's always 192.com.It tells you where they live,their phone number,who lives with them and if they are Vat registered where they work.:thumb:

Stalkers of the world unite.:D:guitar::rolleyes:

If you loose touch with someone there's always 192.com.It tells you where they live,their phone number,who lives with them and if they are Vat registered where they work.:thumb:

Stalkers of the world unite.:D:guitar::rolleyes:

is that for the US too?

Tags
getalife
Back
Top Bottom