Spring 2019 Canada Tour (8 dates) announced

UPDATE:

9th show added:

Vancouver Orpheum Theatre - second show added (Apr. 14, 2019)

Just got notification that Moz is playing in Toronto at the Sony Centre on April 26, 2019 and April 27, 2019!
looks like many other dates lined up too...

https://www.bandsintown.com/a/1021-morrissey

**EDIT** ticketmaster page: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Other Canada dates on sale Feb. 22:

Apr. 15 - Orpheum Theatre, Vancouver, BC
Apr. 17 - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, AB
Apr. 18 - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Edmonton, AB
Apr. 20 - TCU Place, Saskatoon, SK
Apr. 22 - Centennial Concert Hall, Winnipeg, MB
Apr. 29 - MTELUS, Montreal, QC

46263_canada_2019.jpg

Morrissey Announces Canadian Tour / April 2019 - Vents Magazine

Excerpt:

In what promises to be the start of a worldwide tour, Morrissey has announced his 1st full Canadian Tour in almost 20 years. The 8 date run, set to start in Vancouver at the historic Orpheum Theatre on April 15th, and will take the artist across Canada, to end in Montreal on April 29th.

Tickets to the Canadian shows, which will be promoted by AEG Concerts, will go on sale this coming Friday morning at 10am. Tickets can be purchased here:

http://showsnear.by/MorrisseyCANTour

A portion of proceeds from all of the tour’s ticket sales will benefit the following charities of Morrissey’s choice, as the artist continues his stand for animal rights and organizations that support animal welfare.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll give the tenner to my favourite charity and spend my time on something worthwhile. Plenty of excellent shows and events going on that night, li’l fella. Moo-rissey doesn’t even make a blip in the radar.

You get permission to use your mom’s credit card yet?

WTF?:crazy:
COMET is MY MIDDLE NAME:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
and FLOWERY IS MY ONE SHIRT:hibiscus:

:pignose::turban::pignose:

Halal Butcher.

Toronto Price range: $75.00-$241.00

Bahahahahaaaaa! No pit there. No GA. No dancing. No show. Perfect for this karaoke nonsense. Y’all enjoy. I’ll be the one out front supplying covert street-meat to toss at you and the chief clown. ;)

How much of $241 goes to charity?

You will sit. If you stand, or attempt to dance - you’ll be TOLD to sit. You’ll be surrounded by has-been wankers who’ll get egged-up within 3 tunes - when they realize it’s not a greatest hits show. In case you thought there’d be an activist element? ...NOBODY in the PETA camp can afford those prices, so you’ll be stuck with the regular gruel of aged, once-cool Bay Street twats - all waiting for Everyday is Like Sunday.

A low-energy Sunday is exactly what it will be like. Just f***ing LAME. ...save for the meat-tossing that’s planned!

How much of $241 goes to charity?

You will sit. If you stand, or attempt to dance - you’ll be TOLD to sit. You’ll be surrounded by has-been wankers who’ll get egged-up within 3 tunes - when they realize it’s not a greatest hits show. In case you thought there’d be an activist element? ...NOBODY in the PETA camp can afford those prices, so you’ll be stuck with the regular gruel of aged, once-cool Bay Street twats - all waiting for Everyday is Like Sunday.

A low-energy Sunday is exactly what it will be like. Just f***ing LAME. ...save for the meat-tossing that’s planned!

Skinny quit using the word 'gruel' FFS this is like the fifth time.
dont you know any other literary words?

Salaam.

the Halal Butcher

Skinny quit using the word 'gruel' FFS this is like the fifth time.
dont you know any other literary words?

Salaam.

the Halal Butcher
...coming from a half-wit who’s entire literary oeuvre relies on emojis?

Absolute f***ing clown.

At least you’ve found a safe place to spout your nonsensical rubbish. I’m happy for you on that. You’d just be another toothless rube if you showed up in the real world.

...coming from a half-wit who’s entire literary oeuvre relies on emojis?

Absolute f***ing clown.

At least you’ve found a safe place to spout your nonsensical rubbish. I’m happy for you on that. You’d just be another toothless rube if you showed up in the real world.

:crazy: WTF???
do you even know what 'gruel' means or did you pick it up from watching an old Laurence Olivier movie?
yes or 'nowt'?

Salaam

the Halal Bouchier.

And with that Moz will never tour in western New York again. Makes me more upset that he cancelled the last Niagara Falls NY date.

Finally this swede can crash on rifke's sofa and that raped a lot canadian woman.
Marianne?

More swedish kids in canada than the Skarsgård family.

Brace yourselves seal clubbers.

just bloody play england moz!
He's realised that he can make the most money from the places that he hasn't played in a long, long time, and who are way down the list of places that know about him being a fanboy of neonazis. It's all about the money, money, money.

Tags
canada tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom