Spotted in LA - Alison Martino / Instagram (September 7, 2021)

Bumped in to Alison Martino (Al Martino’s daughter). Looks like he’s having a drink with Jesse!)

full

full

full

Update (September 9, 2021):
Alison shared further images:

alisonmartino_20210910_STORIES_2659541929037239369_2_2659789430377987079.jpg
alisonmartino_20210910_STORIES_2659541929037239369_1_2659541929037239369.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you guys see Jesse? In the video? Doesn’t look like Jesse to me, though I haven’t seen his hair in detail lately. Ha. Looks like someone younger maybe. I am open to being convinced otherwise, though.
His boyfriend.

Wonder(ful) Woman has nothing on Morrissey and The Bracelet...

Morrissey Bracelet {i} LA 8th September2021.jpg
Morrissey Bracelet {ii} LA 8th September2021.jpg

His boyfriend.
Again, logically, no, if such an individual indeed exists it would not be them - it would not be someone that familiar. You wouldn’t bring a f vinyl record to a restaurant to show someone you were super familiar with.

Al Martino had to go live in Europe for about five years,
cause the Mafia ran'em out of the USA. Al asked the Mafia
to help him make Here In My Heart into a hit. Then when
it came time to pay the Mafia back, Al wouldn't pay up and
instead took off for Europe. Al was eventually let back into
the USA, when he agreed to pay what he owed.

Again, logically, no, if such an individual indeed exists it would not be them - it would not be someone that familiar. You wouldn’t bring a f vinyl record to a restaurant to show someone you were super familiar with.
What makes you think that he brought the record to show his ‘dinner date’?

:bow:

Celebrating huge Moz success with some Moz 🍾
salty rainwater for the displaced trolls:)
MOZ CURATING AN ENTIRE DAY AT MOZFEST IN RIOT FEST! UNHEARD OF SUCCESS!
🇭🇷>:hammer:

Because he has no house anymore and is constantly travelling, carrying his valuables with him.

Though it is a strange coincidence that he’d have that album on him, and bump into the wife(?) and daughter of Martino. I think Morrissey knew they ate there and brought that album with him as bait
just so he could say hello to them, an icebreaker, if you will.

"Performing" her father's songs? Or playing them during Pre-Show?

Though it is a strange coincidence that he’d have that album on him, and bump into the wife(?) and daughter of Martino. I think Morrissey knew they ate there and brought that album with him as bait
just so he could say hello to them, an icebreaker, if you will.
Or they gave it to him during an arranged meeting, which would make sense for me. Or he received it from one of the fans during his Vegas stand.

Or they gave it to him during an arranged meeting, which would make sense for me. Or he received it from one of the fans during his Vegas stand.

Well if you read her message she says he just happened to have the album with him, and she said that a fan gave it to him (assuming that’s what Morrissey told her).

They were sitting at different tables so I don’t think there was an arrangement set up for them to meet.

I think he was tipped off that Martino’s wife and daughter were either staying there or eating there, and he brought the album as an icebreaker, I’m guessing.

Well if you read her message she says he just happened to have the album with him, and she said that a fan gave it to him (assuming that’s what Morrissey told her).

They were sitting at different tables so I don’t think there was an arrangement set up for them to meet.

I think he was tipped off that Martino’s wife and daughter were either staying there or eating there, and he brought the album as an icebreaker, I’m guessing.
Ok, you have the details and I don't think his daughter mixed it all up.

I believe he was handed it between Sunday & Shoplifters on the last night just before signing an arm stage left - will find clearer footage.
Regards,
FWD.

I was lucky enough to see Al Martino on his 2004 tour. His voice was still great, even at that late stage in his career. It’s good to see Moz paying tribute.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom