Spot yourself in a morrissey/smiths live video(bootleg or official),TV performance..

sistasheila

tjekket
has anyone spotted themselves in either in the official recorded live videos like dallas, introducing ,hulmerist
(the one guy from themanchester move next to the short haired girl..isnt he on the forums??)
or in the lovely smiths TV performances, recorded in manchester and london and...?
or on the live concerts shown from youtube, no matter if its officially been filmed for a festival where the audience tend to be filmed. quite often,or on the filmed signing sessions for mtv...or on tv "performances" or a fan film
or on the countless stage invasions from all the bootleged concerts from fans of the past on youtube..some of them must be here as well-and have changed a bit or more over the years after all these years?;)

thought about this wile reading that
:) just to add.. I picked myself out on this dvd.. during the walkout at the end when the lights came up! :thumb:
no lol - white t shirt, blonde quiff - bottom left next to a bloke with glasses on & in front of a chinese bloke.. only appear for a second!:cool:

another one from the forums:
morrissey the 23rd did make an appereance on the who put them in manchester dvd during th salford lads part, didnt he??...(greyhaired one)

offtopic
(btw is he banned or did he decide to stay away from the forums himself?
or do i confuse the /banned/ stay away status with grim who decide for the latter?lost track on these two guys:edit:meaning i am rarther confused i do remember one of them stating he isnt banned but has decided to stop posting

Last edited:
Re: Spot yourself in a morrissey/smiths live video(bootleg or official),TV performanc

yep a couple of times on introducing during will never marry, also on bootleg vid from croydon 1995, when Moz changed the words during YTOFMF to Libby.

Re: Spot yourself in a morrissey/smiths live video(bootleg or official),TV performanc

I'm visible in some of the Waukegan and Merrillville Youtube videos. However, my best handshake ever is not visible in the Waukegan video bootleg because there is an usher blocking the view. :( You can see him head for me... blond lady blond lady blond lady... Morrissey backs away.

Once I was handed the mike and had a conversation with him, and that's on a bootleg.

another one from the forums:
morrissey the 23rd did make an appereance on the who put them in manchester dvd during th salford lads part, didnt he??...

Yes, speaking at the end for the Salford clip. :)

offtopic
(btw is he banned or did he decide to stay away from the forums himself?
or do i confuse the /banned/ stay away status with grim who decide for the latter?lost track on these two guys

Yes, he's been banned. :(

i've seen myself a few tiems on youtube vids. usually in the hands of Eddie or Arturo

btw is he banned or did he decide to stay away from the forums himself?
or do i confuse the /banned/ stay away status with grim who decide for the latter?lost track on these two guys[/SIZE]

banned

I think you all should go back and POST LINKS to the videos/pics/bootlegs in question. :D

:thumb:
I know its very insignificant, but here at my first Morrissey show, at around :11, you can hear me shout "'REEL AROUND THE FOUNTAIN!'" :p
Like I said, very small, but when I heard it I was ecstatic! I thought, 'I get to be a part of Morrissey history!' :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

I know its very insignificant, but here at my first Morrissey show, at around :11, you can hear me shout "'REEL AROUND THE FOUNTAIN!'" :p
Like I said, very small, but when I heard it I was ecstatic! I thought, 'I get to be a part of Morrissey history!' :rolleyes:

:D :thumb: good request!

people have told me they thought they saw me in some stuff of moz singing, but i am too cool to check and see if they are right :cool:
perhaps they just mistake some other bald guy for me :rolleyes:

If they ever get round to releasing 'Who Put The M In Manchester' on Blu-Ray i'm sure i'd be able to spot myself. Until then...well, it's too blurry to see.

I don't look for myself in the crowd but I have been seen..

not sure if this will work or not but here is a soundbite of me from Austin with some explanation:

This is the concert clip. Moz is asking people if they have any questions (Does anyone have any "grotesque questions"). There are 2 people before me. One person asks him if he had a good Easter and the next woman asks him why the guy next to her think he sings better than him (Morrissey) and he goes "because he's your husband" and then it's us -

Me: "Can I have - Can I have your shirt?"

MOZ: "Can you give me your top?"

Me: Starting to take off my top

MOZ: Eyebrows raised and shaking his head and finger at me "uhp, buh up - it's Easter Sunday"

Then he goes to talk to someone else...

Isn't it just the cutest? I just love the noise he makes before he says "it's Easter Sunday" to me - was so cute - even though it meant he didn't want to see me strip :( - ha ha. Oh well, it's nice to have the clip as a "souvenir" anyway. It's a little embarrassing though because I sound like a huge dork. The two women who talked before me sound so calm and collected and I just about freaked when he handed me the mircophone. I had to start over again because I realized I was screaming way too loudly in it (I think I had my mouth pressed right up to it at first) - although when I start again it doesn't sound like I get any less loud - lol. Too excited to calm down I guess :).http://files1.mailboxdrive.com/mp3s-new/m/[email protected]/889141.wma

I'm embarrassed I didn't say "please" and no, I didn't really expect him to give me his shirt.

"Why does the guy next to me think he can sing better than you?"

hahaha!

I saw myself on TV when they showed highlights of the Wireless Festival at Hyde Park, it was a distance shot so it wasn't great.

There is bootleg footage on youtube of the Battersea gig (1995?) and during "Shoplifters" I am the young Turk who gets on stage, kisses Mozzer on the neck, is dragged away, shakes free of the bouncers and then returns to the centre of the stage.

Whore that I am.

Kimura

great feeling seeing yourself in the audience...i searched and found myself on youtube

Right at the beginning of the new video, and a couple of times through it. The lanky streak of piss on the right.

Peter

Right at the beginning of the new video, and a couple of times through it. The lanky streak of piss on the right.

Peter

Yes, I thought that was you Uncleskinny (recognised you from your TV appearance) well done getting on the front row! You seemed one of the more animated ones in that sedate Radio 2 audience:D

Back
Top Bottom