Spoken word video for "Earth is the Loneliest Planet" - NME

Re: Spoken word video for "Earth is the Loneliest Planet" NME

They look good together!

Cheers Moz

wow,she looks better now than she ever did,its spooky but they do look good together,love it.

I loved it. Pamela looks beautiful, indeed. Amazingly shot too. It's my favorite spoken video so far.

Last edited:
cant stop watching this,best one so far,i get what he is saying,and I dare say most true Morrissey fans will also,its sad but makes me happy.

Old Pammy looks much better than young Pammy. She's doing well, great video too.

I saw pictures of Pam Anderson attending the Cannes film festival, before I knew about this video, looking the same as she does here. Was surprised that she finally outgrew her silly biker chick phase and looked quite glamorous and mature, as she does here.

Nice video, nice location, they look good, magic hour looks good on them.

In an interview a long time ago Morrissey mentioned buying a sexy Pam Anderson poster for his nephew's wall when he was a kid.

Yes - he bought it because he thought it would persuade his nephew to become a vegetarian...Er, so he said.

Last edited:
Because with age Monica gained weight. PA has kept her thin figure.

Monica Bellucci on her worst day is and will always be more attractive than Pamela "I've got hepatitis" Anderson.

Her love scene in "Irreversible"...fuhgeddaboudit.
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Oh-My-God-Fist-Bite-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif

The video is so urban, almost futuristic.

I really think you could pick any two adjectives out of a hat to substitute for "urban" and "futuristic."

I really think you could pick any two adjectives out of a hat to substitute for "urban" and "futuristic."
Could someone explain to me what's wrong with these two adjectives, urban and futuristic? I don't get it, realitybites described the video pretty well I'd thought.

First explain to the plebs what the word "sans" means, because they might not understand it. Be sure to hyperlink to the online dictionary.

Also, I love your use of words like "dang" and "hot"...go, late 40s, go!

"almost futuristic"

So I'm going along minding my own business, when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this guy comes up from behind me and smacks me upside the head. Was it to get my attention or do you think he is just a bully?

So I'm going along minding my own business, when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this guy comes up from behind me and smacks me upside the head. Was it to get my attention or do you think he is just a bully?

Here's a hint: only you care.

I saw pictures of Pam Anderson attending the Cannes film festival, before I knew about this video, looking the same as she does here. Was surprised that she finally outgrew her silly biker chick phase and looked quite glamorous and mature, as she does here.

Nice video, nice location, they look good, magic hour looks good on them.

<...>

Amen!

I think Pamela Anderson looks OK, mature, the shorter hair , a great black outfit,like Morrissey... nice clip, as all the spoken were.

'and they say he's mentall'... remastered...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom