Spoken word video for "Earth is the Loneliest Planet" - NME

UPDATE 2:10 PM PT:

Link to working video posted by C.W. McCall:

Watch: Pamela Anderson stars in Morrissey’s video for “Earth is the Loneliest Planet” - Consequence of Sound

Exclusive: Morrissey unveils 'Earth Is The Loneliest Planet' video featuring Pamela Anderson
- NME

image3.jpg

UPDATE June 20:

From a tweet by Natalie Johns (link posted by Uncleskinny):

Morrissey - new spoken word video - feat Pamela Anderson * But I can confirm that they had never met before we shot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
Re: Spoken word video for "Earth is the Loneliest Planet" NME

They look good together!

Cheers Moz

G

grant gauld

wow,she looks better now than she ever did,its spooky but they do look good together,love it.

FabioDutra

I loved it. Pamela looks beautiful, indeed. Amazingly shot too. It's my favorite spoken video so far.

Last edited:
G

grant gauld

cant stop watching this,best one so far,i get what he is saying,and I dare say most true Morrissey fans will also,its sad but makes me happy.

Charlie Cheswick

Old Pammy looks much better than young Pammy. She's doing well, great video too.

hand in glove

40 per cent papier mache
I saw pictures of Pam Anderson attending the Cannes film festival, before I knew about this video, looking the same as she does here. Was surprised that she finally outgrew her silly biker chick phase and looked quite glamorous and mature, as she does here.

Nice video, nice location, they look good, magic hour looks good on them.

In an interview a long time ago Morrissey mentioned buying a sexy Pam Anderson poster for his nephew's wall when he was a kid.

Yes - he bought it because he thought it would persuade his nephew to become a vegetarian...Er, so he said.

Last edited:
A

Anonymous

The video is so urban, almost futuristic.

I really think you could pick any two adjectives out of a hat to substitute for "urban" and "futuristic."

A

Anonymous

I really think you could pick any two adjectives out of a hat to substitute for "urban" and "futuristic."
Could someone explain to me what's wrong with these two adjectives, urban and futuristic? I don't get it, realitybites described the video pretty well I'd thought.

realitybites

making lemonade

First explain to the plebs what the word "sans" means, because they might not understand it. Be sure to hyperlink to the online dictionary.

Also, I love your use of words like "dang" and "hot"...go, late 40s, go!

"almost futuristic"

So I'm going along minding my own business, when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this guy comes up from behind me and smacks me upside the head. Was it to get my attention or do you think he is just a bully?

S

Skylarker

So I'm going along minding my own business, when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this guy comes up from behind me and smacks me upside the head. Was it to get my attention or do you think he is just a bully?

Here's a hint: only you care.

celibate

Forever Ill
I saw pictures of Pam Anderson attending the Cannes film festival, before I knew about this video, looking the same as she does here. Was surprised that she finally outgrew her silly biker chick phase and looked quite glamorous and mature, as she does here.

Nice video, nice location, they look good, magic hour looks good on them.

<...>

Amen!

I think Pamela Anderson looks OK, mature, the shorter hair , a great black outfit,like Morrissey... nice clip, as all the spoken were.

'and they say he's mentall'... remastered...

Top Bottom