Spoken word video for "Earth is the Loneliest Planet" - NME

I can't see anything... why even post it, if We can't view it!

On ne peut pas voir cette video !!
imgres

Thanks !!

Cheers Moz

Dear God, the production on the studio version of the song is beautiful! I love it!

...And I don't mean whatever that shit is as the end of the Vimeo video - Listening to a preview on iTunes, which is up right now. There's harp, guitars, keyboards, all meld together beautifully.. and that voice. Fantastic!

And is that Kristeen Young singing backing vocals at the very part of the preview?

Last edited:
Dear God, the production on the studio version of the song is beautiful! I love it!

...And I don't mean whatever that shit is as the end of the Vimeo video - Listening to a preview on iTunes, which is up right now. There's harp, guitars, keyboards, all meld together beautifully.. and that voice. Fantastic!

And is that Kristeen Young singing backing vocals at the very part of the preview?

I was afraid of that.

Seeing Morrissey with a female, is like watching Andy Murray do stand up comedy.

I was afraid of that.

if you're referring to Kristeen Young being buried half-alive in the mix, seriously, it doesn't sound bad.... Much, much better than 'THPGU'

If you change your iTunes settings to the New Zealand store, you can listen to a pretty generous preview.

But you guys probably know this already. Its, like, the third week we've done this! Seriously, do have a listen. Sounds good!

So everyone he's been in a music video he has had sex with? Wow, wonder how Boz was.

Apparently, better than Gaynor Tension. Because she's gone and he's back. This isn't very good for "gender balance" within the band, though. Hmmm.

i've watched it! :)

video is surprising and extra descriptional, their discreet face expressions are priceless!

he is genius, but i knew it already!

p.s. apologies

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom