Spoilers and TOS

chica

v2.0
After receiving a lot of contradictory information from different people, could Davidt please explain to me in what situations spoilers have to be used on this forum according to TOS? I'm asking because I wouldn't like to be banned just because I didn't have the right information. Many thanks!

I'm pretty sure they don't have to be used at all, i's just down to individual choice; if you want to be fair to other users you can give thm the choice whether they want to see something or not. It's really all down to the original posters.

Peter

I'm pretty sure they don't have to be used at all, i's just down to individual choice; if you want to be fair to other users you can give thm the choice whether they want to see something or not. It's really all down to the original posters.

Peter

That's right. The spoiler tag was added as a feature request, not something that must be used.

wait. so the email i received from a certain moderator telling me to put spoilers around my posts because they were unnecessary should be ignored? what a novel idea.

Was banning / the TOS mentioned? Maybe it was just a suggestion you took the wrong way.

Was banning / the TOS mentioned? Maybe it was just a suggestion you took the wrong way.

I posted some photos of childbirth and Kewpie told me to hide them behind spoilers and that she'd give me an infraction for posting inappropriate images if I post another one... but later I posted another one and she didn't give me an infraction, maybe she was just pulling my leg because she knows that the "i" word petrifies me, she's such a joker our Kewpie :D :sweet:

I posted some photos of childbirth and Kewpie told me to hide them behind spoilers and that she'd give me an infraction for posting inappropriate images if I post another one... but later I posted another one and she didn't give me an infraction, maybe she was just pulling my leg because she knows that the "i" word petrifies me, she's such a joker our Kewpie :D :sweet:

Maybe it's because you are her favorite. ;)

Nah, it's really not infractionable, I never post anything incompatible with the TOS, she only said she would give me an infraction because she's such a big tease! :)

OK, this one is over my head..... what the heck is a 'spoiler'?:confused:

Jukebox Jury (goes back to his betamax video recorder to watch a film)

Back
Top Bottom