Spinsta as F*ck

Sorry. Obviously I stuck my foot in my mouth. I was just being funny and instead now feel like a dumb ass.

Don’t apologize. It was funny! :tongueout:
2lvo94l.gif

Talking shoes I love, I got out some of my Cydwoq sandals that are among my most treasured possessions.
FDE8F6C9-6862-483F-8301-2D96EA28E212.jpeg
6C6B7668-6C97-4BCE-9681-6D259C48FC83.jpeg

317E9C73-B2C0-4DCF-8C23-C6CDDE4A3DB1.jpeg

While looking up their pictures, I discovered these boots that I’d like to have.
741FD726-1F67-445B-AE5F-7D199DBB0051.jpeg

What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done, Spinstas?

For me, that would have to include when I was trekking in the Himalayas and had gotten separated from the rest of my group. I came to one of the shaky, swaying rope bridges that was strung across a really deep ravine. I have a fear of heights and I had to get myself across it. I dug down deep and sang Marley’s Three Little Birds as I walked carefully to the other side. It really felt like I had conquered something and I was really proud of myself.

What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done, Spinstas?

For me, that would have to include when I was trekking in the Himalayas and had gotten separated from the rest of my group. I came to one of the shaky, swaying rope bridges that was strung across a really deep ravine. I have a fear of heights and I had to get myself across it. I dug down deep and sang Marley’s Three Little Birds as I walked carefully to the other side. It really felt like I had conquered something and I was really proud of myself.

I put myself in harm's way to spare my dog. It's hard to explain. I took a hit from a car and have a dent in my thigh from the ordeal. I'm glad I did it though, because it means my dog did not get hit.

Back
Top Bottom