Spinsta as F*ck

Shouldn't you be spending more time trying to figure out how you can repay all your credit cards and get out from that shared house you live in rather than lurking on this site marking every post I make 'troll?' Priorities Rifke, priorities.
I can’t believe you’re choosing to hang out in the Spinsta thread. Spinstas are on to you bhops. No sense running your game on us.

The crew of electrician boys doing the wiring for a new space outside my office are foooine. These guys are just what I need right now. And they keep doing suggestive things like bending over to pick up tools, climbing ladders and pulling cables through studs. I know they’re just asking me for a little something. If only the walls were enclosed, we could be making a TAT sandwich for lunch.

The crew of electrician boys doing the wiring for a new space outside my office are foooine. These guys are just what I need right now. And they keep doing suggestive things like bending over to pick up tools, climbing ladders and pulling cables through studs. I know they’re just asking me for a little something. If only the walls were enclosed, we could be making a TAT sandwich for lunch.
electrician boys are not my cup of tea. although the one that came to fix my lightswitch (in my bedsit, where I live--at my age! :eek:) was nice and funny, in that he was like a caricature of a Canadian. he started out by being sorry that I had to live in the dark (although it wasn't that dark, as previously stated I had confiscated all the lamps in the house), and then being sorry that he didn't have a black light switch--mine had been black--but only white one. like, who cares? I just want the damn light to turn on. then when he had unscrewed the panel thingie he announced to me "yep it's definitely broken" and i was (in my head) like "yeah, I KNOW. the fact that it flops around loosely and doesn't turn the light on kind of informed me of that. you're not here to solve the mystery of whether it's broken or not." and then when he turned it on and all at once there was blessed light, he asked me "was that the result you wanted?". like, gee, I don't know, the lights on, isnt it? was there a more desirable result I could have hoped for? and then he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me. I should have gotten him to take out my recycling.

I wasn't aware that there was such a thing as homosexual electricians.

electrician boys are not my cup of tea. although the one that came to fix my lightswitch (in my bedsit, where I live--at my age! :eek:) was nice and funny, in that he was like a caricature of a Canadian. he started out by being sorry that I had to live in the dark (although it wasn't that dark, as previously stated I had confiscated all the lamps in the house), and then being sorry that he didn't have a black light switch--mine had been black--but only white one. like, who cares? I just want the damn light to turn on. then when he had unscrewed the panel thingie he announced to me "yep it's definitely broken" and i was (in my head) like "yeah, I KNOW. the fact that it flops around loosely and doesn't turn the light on kind of informed me of that. you're not here to solve the mystery of whether it's broken or not." and then when he turned it on and all at once there was blessed light, he asked me "was that the result you wanted?". like, gee, I don't know, the lights on, isnt it? was there a more desirable result I could have hoped for? and then he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me. I should have gotten him to take out my recycling.

I dunno rifke he sounds like a man eager to please. :brows: You're missing the signals girl. No wonder you are a spinsta! :lbf:

Last edited:
the problem was--and it's a BIG one--he didn't look like neil codling :(

This is going to devastate you to know, but 12" isn't the only one who has met Neil Codling. Ole Bowser has as well :cool::brows:

This is going to devastate you to know, but 12" isn't the only one who has met Neil Codling. Ole Bowser has as well :cool::brows:
you don't really seem like the type of person who can appreciate an exquisite rare flower like neil and therefore, I don't really know what I could hope for you to tell me about that experience

you don't really seem like the type of person who can appreciate a exquisite rare flower like neil and therefore, I don't really know what I could hope for you to tell me about that experience
It was in The Castle boozer in Holland Park, Summer of '99. Neil was wearing all black, alone (wow if only it had been YOU there instead of ME, right?) and reading (I'm afraid this part will really devastate you) The Sun.

No-one knew who he was apart from moi, so three sheets to the breeze on low quality volcanic cider I went and had a chat to the poor lambkins to cheer him up.

It was in The Castle boozer in Holland Park, Summer of '99. Neil was wearing all black, alone (wow if only it had been YOU there instead of ME, right?) and reading (I'm afraid this part will really devastate you) The Sun.

No-one knew who he was apart from moi, so three sheets to the breeze on low quality volcanic cider I went and had a chat to the poor lambkins to cheer him up.
what did you say? WORD FOR WORD.

what's the sun? why would I care that he was reading that? neil reads a lot of things, you know. he's a man who keeps his eyes open, so if he wants to read the sun, I trust that there's nothing wrong with that.

where's the castle in Holland park? can neil still be found there? where else might one find him, do you suppose?

most importantly, do you suppose he's gay? I know that you're the entire wrong person to be asking, since you lack subtlety and are not a very good read of people, but I've posed this question on the forum before and received no answers, so alas, here I am, scraping the bottom of the barrel. its just that, when I see him in photos like the one below, I feel instinctively that no straight man could ever be that superbly crafted.

What's so great about Neil Codling. Name one good song he wrote. After the first three albums Suede were crap, and arguably the crap flu had started to germinate during the third album. Aside from the occasional random lapse into brief brilliance post Coming Up, I can't see anything special about his inclusion in the band or about him as a Neil Codling.

what did you say? WORD FOR WORD.

what's the sun? why would I care that he was reading that? neil reads a lot of things, you know. he's a man who keeps his eyes open, so if he wants to read the sun, I trust that there's nothing wrong with that.

where's the castle in Holland park? can neil still be found there? where else might one find him, do you suppose?

most importantly, do you suppose he's gay? I know that you're the entire wrong person to be asking, since you lack subtlety and are not a very good read of people, but I've posed this question on the forum before and received no answers, so alas, here I am, scraping the bottom of the barrel. its just that, when I see him in photos like the one below, I feel instinctively that no straight man could ever be that superbly crafted.

He looks f***ed. He seriously looks like he's homeless and has AIDS. He looks like he's about to jam that biro into his leg.

Back
Top Bottom