Spinsta as F*ck

So much interest in ankles. To each there own, I suppose. Suspect you’ll really enjoy this one then.
EFE38BAB-AF3B-4F36-A95E-FBE09FE98299.jpeg

Checked it out and it's got nothing on your ankles.
In a joint venture it has been decided that Sweden and New Zealand are going to build this giant shrine in appreciation of TAT's amazing ankles. The ankle religion will meet up once a week to worship at the shrine and leave gifts for the goddess of ankles.
Of course with the distance involved one will be built in Sweden and the other down in NZ. It is the aim of me and Bhops to create the greatest cult ever seen since Scientology.
We cannot guarantee that it won't end in a cult camp mass suicide.

In a joint venture it has been decided that Sweden and New Zealand are going to build this giant shrine in appreciation of TAT's amazing ankles. The ankle religion will meet up once a week to worship at the shrine and leave gifts for the goddess of ankles.
Of course with the distance involved one will be built in Sweden and the other down in NZ. It is the aim of me and Bhops to create the greatest cult ever seen since Scientology.
We cannot guarantee that it won't end in a cult camp mass suicide.
I have some quite nice ankles, it’s true. But this is getting a little ridiculous. Please DON’T develop a religion around my ankles. In fact, stop thinking of them altogether. You’re in need of a good hobby. Perhaps stamp collecting?

No it’s not. I read the caption and it definitely is NOT the cop from the Village People
LOL

Did I say it was?

Swedish police have come so far with the gay inclusion thing that there are swedish cops travelling the world to teach this to police forces. At Stockholm Pride the swedish cops have their own group walking in the parade and of course they make the most of it cause the jokes never end.

I have some quite nice ankles, it’s true. But this is getting a little ridiculous. Please DON’T develop a religion around my ankles. In fact, stop thinking of them altogether. You’re in need of a good hobby. Perhaps stamp collecting?
I've already asked the swedish postal service authority to create a new stamp with your ankles on it. I am gonna get my hands on them all.

The cult has a new song:

"Ooommbaaaa
Ooommmbaaaa

Behold the goddess of ankles and shoes
we believe in jeans and mules

ooommmbaaa
ooommmbaaa"

I've already asked the swedish postal service authority to create a new stamp with your ankles on it. I am gonna get my hands on them all.

The cult has a new song:

"Ooommbaaaa
Ooommmbaaaa

Behold the goddess of ankles and shoes
we believe in jeans and mules

ooommmbaaa
ooommmbaaa"
You’re so ridiculous you made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom