Spinsta as F*ck

oh tat, honestly. we'll never be Gertrude stein and alice b toklas with that attitude.
I think we’d have an amazing Salon in Paris, Rifke. Everyone who’s anyone would be there. But I don’t want to lead you on. We wouldn’t be exactly like Gertrude Stein and Alice B Toklas, if you know what I mean.

I think we’d have an amazing Salon in Paris, Rifke. Everyone who’s anyone would be there. But I don’t want to lead you on. We wouldn’t be exactly like Gertrude Stein and Alice B Toklas, if you know what I mean.
we could be. if you know what I mean.

we could be. if you know what I mean.

Shouldn't you be spending more time trying to figure out how you can repay all your credit cards and get out from that shared house you live in rather than lurking on this site marking every post I make 'troll?' Priorities Rifke, priorities.

Shouldn't you be spending more time trying to figure out how you can repay all your credit cards and get out from that shared house you live in rather than lurking on this site marking every post I make 'troll?' Priorities Rifke, priorities.
I only have one credit card. do you think I could get another one?!

so, like, when it comes to getting a new credit card my credit rating is kinda like your face when it comes to the opposite sex?

My face or your face with the opposite sex. Pretty much the same thing.

bhops im sorry but I cant hang around waiting for your droll reply as I have to go rent movies! just a little tip, if you want to engage in repartee with me you have to be a little quicker on your toes, otherwise the whole thing loses momentum, and eventually I will invariably have to go rent movies!

bhops im sorry but I cant hang around waiting for your droll reply as I have to go rent movies! just a little tip, if you want to engage in repartee with me you have to be a little quicker on your toes, otherwise the whole thing loses momentum, and eventually I will invariably have to go rent movies!
I went to the supermarket and bought a loaf of bread, that's how much your repartee interested me :lbf:

Last edited:
well I went to the video and got a whole whack of good movies, and that's better than going to the grocery store for bread.

That depends on the movies, and depends on the bread.

Back
Top Bottom