Spinsta as F*ck

Oh, he’s my familiar so he’s just fine. In fact he’s telling me it’s time to go stir cauldron.

Be kind to Spinstas, Viva!

I’m not kind or unkind. I’m just doing my job. Follow the rules and there will be no need for my interference.

Do I need official Spinsta status, or can I qualify as a divorcee?

The council has reviewed your petition and we have granted your request for a provisional “Spinster” license. You may now legally post in this thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Do they accept born again spinsta (Pep catogery) or male who identifies as spinsta (even if they are married).

The council has reviewed your petition and we have granted your request for a provisional “Cuck” license. You may now legally post in this thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

After waiting by the letter box for several days I discovered the View attachment 46829 hubby hasn’t bought me one of these, I contacted Kevin Cummins and they’ve all gone, so after 30 years I may be joining your gang if that’s okay

The council has reviewed your petition and we have granted your request for a provisional “Spinster” license. You may now legally post in this thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

I feel so sorry for married women whose husbands aren't neil codling. talk about depressing.

We can talk about whatever you desire. This is a safe space.
can we talk about how regular I've been lately? I think it's all the mandarins I've been eating.

remember when I told ya'll I had many scintillating details about myself I could share if only I could feel more comfortable? well, I think im starting to feel comfortable enough, now that you've created a safe space for us.

About being referred to as a "girl": It takes a confident man to not be afraid to show his feminine side. While I’m probably not effeminate at all, someone I love very much is …
He is also what one would call an alpha male - an alpha male who doesn't need to put down and threaten others. Genuine self assurance allows him to walk into a room and make everyone around him feel comfortable and believe in their abilities without Jedi mind tricks. Needless to say he is massively successful.

Last edited:
About being referred to as a "girl": It takes a confident man to not be afraid to show his feminine side. While I’m probably not effeminate at all, someone I love very much is …
He is also what one would call an alpha male - an alpha male who doesn't need to put down and threaten others. Genuine self assurance allows him to walk into a room and make everyone around him feel comfortable and believe in their abilities without Jedi mind tricks. Needless to say he is massively successful.
he sounds perfect <3
I don't know why men think they need to be obnoxious clods to be "real men".

can we talk about how regular I've been lately? I think it's all the mandarins I've been eating.

remember when I told ya'll I had many scintillating details about myself I could share if only I could feel more comfortable? well, I think im starting to feel comfortable enough, now that you've created a safe space for us.
Oh Rifke, honestly

Back
Top Bottom