Spinsta as F*ck

This may be the time to remind everyone that this is intended to be a SAFE space for Spinstas and their friends. If that’s not what your looking for, you’re in the wrong thread.

This may be the time to remind everyone that this is intended to be a SAFE space for Spinstas and their friends. If that’s not what your looking for, you’re in the wrong thread.
thank you, tat, for the reminder. I do love this nice spinster home you've created for us. I always feel bad because I never have anything to add.

thank you, tat, for the reminder. I do love this nice spinster home you've created for us. I always feel bad because I never have anything to add.

How interesting you're so concerned about safety when you were posting glorifying, "lol"-laden abuse about the poor children murdered in the Manchester bombing.

How interesting you're so concerned about safety when you were posting glorifying, "lol"-laden abuse about the poor children murdered in the Manchester bombing.
Been a while but now it is back and it makes me LOL.

Love. Will try to post a pic of Katie's pebbles today. My fave parts of hers are the top of her head and her neck. Those are the two places I kiss most often.
That would make my day! Robbie is sunbathing in the window and he just rolled over all groggy with sleep. I’ll confess here that I took advantage of the situation and I touched his tummy. And he purred rather than ripping my hand off. Tiny tiger makes some progress!

Back
Top Bottom