Spinsta as F*ck

Good observation Ted Bundy.

Thanks!

tenor.gif

I'll pass, thanks. Not into Nazi shooters.
But look at his healthy red skin matching your navajo which means he takes his B12 and iron every day and that means he can produce great offspring.
Not a tad interested?

But look at his healthy red skin matching your navajo which means he takes his B12 and iron every day and that means he can produce great offspring.
Not a tad interested?

I'm not Navajo. My ancestors are from England and Scotland. And I have no desire to reproduce another offspring. Unless it's with this guy...

gallery-1486659011-keanu-reeves-esquire-interview-2.jpg

I'm not Navajo. My ancestors are from England and Scotland. And I have no desire to reproduce another offspring. Unless it's with this guy...

gallery-1486659011-keanu-reeves-esquire-interview-2.jpg

I know that silly!

Well, there are other cases where the mother has felt something more for their son so you are not unique.

THAT GUY IS A COPY OF YOUR SON!

I know that silly!

Well, there are other cases where the mother has felt something more for their son so you are not unique.

THAT GUY IS A COPY OF YOUR SON!

Maybe my son is a copy of that guy. I was a Keanu fan long before David arrived. I feel every emotion possible about David--except that. I know what boundaries are and I don't have any desire or inclination to cross them.

Maybe my son is a copy of that guy. I was a Keanu fan long before David arrived. I feel every emotion possible about David--except that. I know what boundaries are and I don't have any desire or inclination to cross them.
Ummm I really think this could've been worded better.

How would you word it?

Well I wouldn't have mentioned 'knowing where the boundaries are.' Kinda made it seem like 'well if it wasn't for those boundaries.........'

Well I wouldn't have mentioned 'knowing where the boundaries are.' Kinda made it seem like 'well if it wasn't for those boundaries.........'

Don't you know where the boundaries are? How do you know? Is it innate? Socially learned? Instinctual?

Don't you know where the boundaries are? How do you know? Is it innate? Socially learned? Instinctual?

To f*** your own kid? I'd say all of the above.

Eeew there's a kinda compelling ickiness about the way this is going. Especially the Keanu Reeves bit. Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

Back
Top Bottom