Spillers - world's oldest record shop est. 1457 the Queen is dead

A

Anonymous

You'll remember that these swines banned Morrissey's music last year. They've only got 'the Queen is dead' on their Twitter page! Not even joking!

They've banned Morrissey's music and yet they have his lyrics and a Smiths album title on their Twitter page! Absolute twats!

Screenshot please somebody! You know, for posterity!

https://mobile.twitter.com/spillersrecords?lang=en

You'll remember that these swines banned Morrissey's music last year. They've only got 'the Queen is dead' on their Twitter page! Not even joking!

They've banned Morrissey's music and yet they have his lyrics and a Smiths album title on their Twitter page! Absolute twats!

Screenshot please somebody! You know, for posterity!

https://mobile.twitter.com/spillersrecords?lang=en

That's because the Smiths were Johnny Marr's band, so they are OK. :thumb:

That's because the Smiths were Johnny Marr's band, so they are OK. :thumb:

I think you'll find that's incorrect. But even if that were true, which it isn't, they can't ban Morrissey's albums and then use his lyrics for any reason.

Someone at Morrissey Central should post a screenshot of Spillers' Twitter and caption it LOL.

Is there a point to this thread

Not now since you joined it Ordinarydrunk...
giphy.gif

Either you have a masters in sarcasm or reading comprehension isn't your strong point. :)

If I were you I'd opt for the latter, surest, option.
The bloke's pie-eyed most of the time :squiffy:, judging by the quality of his posts. Seriously.

Monorail next to be shuttered.:thumb:

I already have heard rumblings that its considered an eyesore to the otherwise respectable neighborhood and that decent peeps are afraid to even approach the 'establishment'.:straightface: Many questionable looking riff raff is said
to walk aimlessly inside this so called Monorail.:confused:

they likely banned the Moz record so they can have an excuse to close up and exit in the middle of the night:lbf:

Ordinarydrunk on his best days! :squiffy:
When he hears that Morrissey is in town, he is off to get his tickets pronto! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom